Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Found a condition where whores can't have sex with chad (Vaginismus)

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Veteran
★★★★★
Finally a condition that can prevent toilets from having sex!

What is vaginismus: it's a condition where toilet's vaginas inside muscle's involuntarily shut down for which u can't put anything inside vagina due to it being closed

Why it happens?

It can occur due to anxiety or also sexual abuse {That's why graping is based (In Minecraft)}

For this condition many foids can't have sex with chad unless they have sex therapy which is sad cuz i wish there was no cure to it.

I love this subreddit where toilets complaining they can't have sex with the chads, meet r/vaginismus https://www.reddit.com/r/t5_2vz6k/s/WbpC7LHEHP

What a misogynistic disease :feels:

they can still have orgasms though

They will just devour chad cock while you make this post

they can still have orgasms though

They will just devour chad cock while you make this post
How they gonna devour it? They can't enjoy the cock just by sucking on it

They will do anything for Chad, they will let Chad rape the hole open
Absolute retarded level of thinking:feelstastyman: if it's not joke, it's not possible to open the hole unless you tear up the vagina

Absolute retarded level of thinking:feelstastyman: if it's not joke, it's not possible to open the hole unless you tear up the vagina
Joke

I remember some news a while back when a couple got "stuck" together while fucking at a beach and they had to dial 911 :feelskek:

Joke

I remember some news a while back when a couple got "stuck" together while fucking at a beach and they had to dial 911 :feelskek:
Not sure if same condition but yeah, they were fucking glued

Not sure if same condition but yeah, they were fucking glued
Probably the chad said "Keep it tight like that babe" and the foid got so excited that she can't fucking lose anymore :feelshaha:

Interesting. I didn’t know this was a thing. Pretty based condition though to stop them from whoring around

Vaginismus only occurs when the foid is trying to pity-fuck her betabuxx boyfriend in order to snatch his assets later in a well-planned divorce-rape.

Foids' vaginas become dilated and lubricated at the sight of Chad.

Interesting. I didn’t know this was a thing. Pretty based condition though to stop them from whoring around
The biological equivalent of a chastity belt.

nah, it would only be based if it only closes for chad, but opens for incels

Vaginismus only occurs when the foid is trying to pity-fuck her betabuxx boyfriend in order to snatch his assets later in a well-planned divorce-rape.

Foids' vaginas become dilated and lubricated at the sight of chad
It's involuntarily closed you can't control those muscles no matter how horny u be feeling

It's involuntarily closed you can't control those muscles no matter how horny u be feeling
Unless there is spinal cord injury (e.g. a tumor, œdema, etc.) the impulse to contract vaginal muscles comes from the brain.

The brain contracts the vaginal muscles involuntarily when the foid sneezes, coughs, orgasms, or sees a sub-5 male.

Feeling horny or disgusted is involuntary. Foids don't voluntarily chose to be attracted to Chad nor do they chose to be disgusted by sub-5 males. Their sexual arousal or revulsion is just their most primitive reflex. Even simple invertebrates get aroused by attractive males and repulsed by unattractive males.

It's ovER on a billion+ years evolutionary timescale we can't even fathom.

How do we create a virus that gives this to every foid?