Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Found a chart showing every Genetic and Social trait, in which Whites mog us East asians

• Thread starter Villain Of Blkpill
  • Start date
V

Villain Of Blkpill

Banned
-

Found this in a discord server I lurk in.

Fucking over. This is why the race pill is disturbing. how the fuck can I cope knowing all of this. that an asian woman would drop me at any second for an average white guy. no matter how good i become

Beyond over for rice. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

whites mog every other race brutally too, they truly are the master race fuck crackers

unless your a kpopmaxxed twink its unironically over for ricecels, even the roided chink they got for Marvel was in a literally movie star is a ricecel:f::f::f::f:

And idiots still try and say JBW isn't real

Did you make this?

Just live in idealized art bro

View attachment 692666

View attachment 692665

Fucking over. This is why the race pill is disturbing. how the fuck can I cope knowing all of this. that an asian woman would drop me at any second for an average white guy. no matter how good i become
Other races probably have it worse tbh.

i screenshotted from some white geomaxxing server i infiltrated
Jfl if seamaxxing is so easy for them why are they rotting on shitcord instead circlejerking about how superior they are? Literal autism.

Jfl if seamaxxing is so easy for them why are they rotting on shitcord instead circlejerking about how superior they are? Literal autism.
lmao, thats what i was thinking

I'm not Sinophobic, so:

"This is for Gohan!"

The Ashkenazim...a group bestowed with "high IQ"! Their VIQ is quite phenomenal:

One feature that stands out in the Jewish cluster: The We’ve yet to find evidence that Jewish intelligence or philanthropy is genetic.average verbal IQ score among Jews is 120. Translate that into percentiles and we discover that the average Jew is a “one out of ten”—brighter than 91% of the population. That may explain why Jews, at only 1.4% of the American population, make up 22% of Ivy League students, 20% of America’s chief executives and have earned 25% of the Nobel Prizes awarded to American scientists (not including Jews born outside the US, such as Albert Einstein) since 1950—32% worldwide in the 21st century—and 52%(!) of Pulitzer Prizes for nonfiction (the key is verbal IQ).1

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/498027/jewish/Are-Jews-a-Race.htm

In Commentary in April 2007, Charles Murray, the coauthor of The Bell Curve (1994), again made the claim that “Jews are smarter” than everyone else (Murray, 2007). In The Bell Curve, he and his late (and Jewish) coauthor, Richard Herrnstein, first presented their argument about the intellectual superiority of “Ashkenazic Jews of European origins,” who “test higher than any other ethnic group (Murray and Herrnstein, 1994). Jews in America and Britain have an overall IQ mean somewhere between a half and a full standard deviation above the mean, with the source of the difference concentrated in the verbal component.” Murray again makes the argument of an unmistakable “Jewish Genius,” in Commentary, but now with an explanation:

But is it all in the genes? So far, no real evidence. No “Jewish genes” for IQ scores have turned up, nor for scientific innovation (although over 500 genes have been found related to intelligence, so we may not be far).

Indeed. The research shows something quite different, dear Jew:

(Mine)

Chromo

(Also mine)

In a sample of 25 pairs of EOS proband-healthy full sibling, we sought to investigate the association of KIBRA with memory performance. Episodic memory was measured using immediate and delayed recall measures of the California Verbal Learning Test. In a combined analysis (TT vs. TC/CC) assuming a C dominant model of inheritance, we found a main effect of genotype where individuals with TT genotype outperformed non-TT-carriers at immediate and delayed recall.

1648671818663-png.1613778

We report a significant association of rs17070145 with both episodic (r = 0.068, P = 0.001) and working memory (r = 0.035, P = 0.018). In summary, our findings indicate that SNP rs17070145 located within KIBRA explains 0.5% of the variance for episodic memory tasks and 0.1% of the variance for working memory tasks in samples of primarily Caucasian background.

A genotype that increases VIQ? And perhaps even PIQ? How common is it among the "Chosen Race"?

Ken

You posted this study yesterday

Which shows that U.S. born Korean males have a 30% chance to marry White Women despite this post.
Japanese Males 35% Chinese Males 22% Filipino Males 30%.

Seems East Asian men have a nearly 1/3 chance of marrying a White woman.

Last edited:
Mayocel is fakecel for the millionth time, mang

I will forever laugh at every idiot who says JBW isnt real.

The stats are even more brutal than I thought.

Last edited:
View attachment 692666

View attachment 692665

since it is brought up. Melanin foids in western countries simping for white cock act are explained as simply due to women wanting to date men of higher socioeconomic status. This is cope and mental gymnastics from foids to not take responsibility that they are insecure and need approval for everything.

Asian men in western countries always are higher earners than the average white man. If women in the west truly were dating men in higher socioeconomic status, they would be dating indian brogrammer curry cock or doctor wang

Literally all of the social/economic ones (richer, better universities, lower poverty, better infrastructure & lower quality of life) are only applicable when you focus solely on the Western European countries.

When the rest of Europe is included, the European average falls so hard that the average European becomes poorer than the average Chinese.

That's true for both wealth in general, as seen above, as well as liquid financial assets in particular.

And, of course, in both of those cases ,the Japanese, Korean, and Taiwanese averages are much greater than the European and Chinese ones.

Taiwan alone has total wealth greater than Russia, and it itself is much smaller in this regard than China, Japan or South Korea.

Brutally Slavpilled yet again:feelsrope:. Once again, we're purposefully left out of international/racial statistics, so that ricecels can feel worse about themselves, and whitecels can feel better about themselves. Never began for us tbh:feelsrope:.

High IQ -> less sex. Whites robbed others and now the robbery victims want to fuck them. As if Asian poverty is Asian's fault.

High IQ -> less sex. Whites robbed others and now the robbery victims want to fuck them. As if Asian poverty is Asian's fault.
white men have the second highest iq but have the most sex.

theres countries with much lower iq that have less sex too.

the brutal reality is that asian men like us are undesirable

When the rest of Europe is included, the European average falls so hard that the average European becomes poorer than the average Chinese.
just compare dogshit european countries no one cares about to top asian countries theory. i may aswell lump SEA with east asia if we're playing like that

reality check: north and west europe mogs the fuck out of eastern europe in every genetic and social factor in existence.

Who cares about averages. Individual stats are everything. You cope with race, when in reality it's your subhuman height & face.

just compare dogshit european countries no one cares about to top asian countries theory.
Kek, I'm not the one cherrypicking here:feelskek: . I specifically pointed out that when you compare all European countries, not just the rich ones or the shitholes, then their average in the metrics I mentioned is lower than China's, and much lower than the Japanese or Korean ones.

i may aswell lump SEA with east asia if we're playing like that
Good idea:feelsokman:. We'd have a more complete dataset, and it won't change anything about the overall picture:feelshaha:. Since China's population is almost double that of Europe, and it's median per capita wealth is slightly higher, that means that there's about as many Chinese wealthier than the median European as there are Europeans in total.

No SEA country apart from Indonesia has any real chance of pulling that average down, and since we're also counting in Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, they just easily negate whatever impact Indonesia has there lol.

reality check: north and west europe mogs the fuck out of eastern europe in every genetic and social factor in existence.
Exactly what I'm saying:feelsrope:. Never began for us, which is why we're often left out of racial comparisons like this:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

Who cares about averages. Individual stats are everything. You cope with race, when in reality it's your subhuman height & face.
This. As funny as those threads are, ultimately, shit like this is useless since all of us are deeply below average in just about everything:feelsrope:.

They're just trying to get the best option's but this just says it's a date down for the Europeans.

since it is brought up. Melanin foids in western countries simping for white cock act are explained as simply due to women wanting to date men of higher socioeconomic status. This is cope and mental gymnastics from foids to not take responsibility that they are insecure and need approval for everything.

Asian men in western countries always are higher earners than the average white man. If women in the west truly were dating men in higher socioeconomic status, they would be dating indian brogrammer curry cock or doctor wang
Feminism has made betabuxxing irrelevant. Foids don't care about money, they care (after looks) about status. And Asian males have the by far lowest social status of any race. They can't brag to other foids about dating an Asian guy, they will laugh and ask how small his dick is.

Friendly reminder that this is on average, whites still have genetic dead ends like every other race
this

Suifuel for rice men

All of those advantages, yet asians still have a secret weapon: insular racist ethnostates. It doesn't matter how "superior" whitoids are since they can't become citizens of asian countries and will never be accepted by the natives as more than a tourist to extract money from. So, asian men don't really have to compete with white men, unless they're stupid enough to immigrate to a white country. And asian countries will remain homogeneous, stable and high-trust (other than China), while white countries collapse from multiculturalism.

All of those advantages, yet asians still have a secret weapon: insular racist ethnostates. It doesn't matter how "superior" whitoids are since they can't become citizens of asian countries and will never be accepted by the natives as more than a tourist to extract money from. So, asian men don't really have to compete with white men, unless they're stupid enough to immigrate to a white country. And asian countries will remain homogeneous, stable and high-trust (other than China), while white countries collapse from multiculturalism.
This. I don't know why you would do that to yourself by moving to a white country

So, asian men don't really have to compete with white men,
cope. white men come to asia to cuck us every year and fuck all our women. and the richer our women get, the more they are BWC ONLY

All of those advantages, yet asians still have a secret weapon: insular racist ethnostates. It doesn't matter how "superior" whitoids are since they can't become citizens of asian countries and will never be accepted by the natives as more than a tourist to extract money from.
bunch of nonsense a whitey can jusst marry to get citizenship. and they're not racist at all. maybe to worse racist. but not to the race that mogs them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back