Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Forum is slowly dying, Its unusual seeing last post 22-34 min ago OH AND 47 MINUTES AGO IS REALLY CONCERNING!

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
Death

Could be chrismas but who knows this happened way before in this month too!

I keep seeing it

Lets not let our forum DIE!

Every .is member that celebrates christmas is a fakecel.

Every .is member that celebrates christmas is a fakecel.
Not me, Im forced to or my fucking family will send lies to the goverment to remove my NEETbuxx.

Some are celebrating with their family
I don't have a family. I am completely on my own, which is the absolute peak of inceldom.
Even on the video game I am playing there are less people, what a mess

I don't have a family. I am completely on my own, which is the absolute peak of inceldom.
Even on the video game I am playing there are less people, what a mess
In your city, there might be an event organized for the homeless. You could join something like that if you want

Over for german cambodiacels
I think the embassy is perhaps organizing something, but the last time I talked to them they were very hostile to me.
They definitively don't want to have anything to do with incel SEAmaxxers

Last edited:
I have no-one to celebrate Christmas with :feelscry:

Also it's a timezone thing. It's early morning in Yurop and late night in the US of A. So most people are still asleep.

Also it's a timezone thing. It's early morning in Yurop and late night in the US of A. So most people are still asleep.
Yeah, Figures but this hasnt happened once it has happened multiple times, Forum just stops for a while.

View attachment 1014503

Could be chrismas but who knows this happened way before in this month too!

I keep seeing it

Lets not let our forum DIE!
I'm like the grinch of love and romance, I hate young, happy couples and I want to destroy their Love because I don't have it

I'm like the grinch of love and romance, I hate young, happy couples and I want to destroy their Love because I don't have it
Once i saw a foid talk about hot guys and shit walking past me i yelled shut the fuck up and date an incel, She got scared and started running lol

She was on her phone btw

Once i saw a foid talk about hot guys and shit walking past me i yelled shut the fuck up and date an incel, She got scared and started running lol

She was on her phone btw
Based

She was on her phone btw
Low inhib af mogs me

Another time i kept wlking in my lane not giving foid a pussy pass, She met me eye to eye i said, Fucking walk then you dont own the road, Bitch scurried off, Im prolly in some anonymous reddit post, Man didnt change his lane and i got scared Soy Soy :feelskek::feelskek::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Move bitch get out my way by ludacris kept playing in my head, Im not moving for a bitch to walk, I am the man so i walk forward and dont change lane!

Low inhib af mogs me
Just anger and a bad day, Im not really NT anymore, But i only do it if foid is alone and no one near because having to argue with a soy would be extremely annoying and could lead to me being beaten up.

I never harm the bitch, Just remove her ego, Why does looks matter so goddamn much for her anyway????

Another time i kept wlking in my lane not giving foid a pussy pass, She met me eye to eye i said, Fucking walk then you dont own the road, Bitch scurried off, Im prolly in some anonymous reddit post, Man didnt change his lane and i got scared Soy Soy :feelskek::feelskek::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Move bitch get out my way by ludacris kept playing in my head, Im not moving for a bitch to walk, I am the man so i walk forward and dont change lane!
If women treat you like shit, then treat them like shit too. It's fair

If women treat you like shit, then treat them like shit too. It's fair
Im not moving, Othertimes i just stand there and wait for them to go past me, They dont own the road, Im walking forward with my music in my ears i should not be interrupted by a hole that had 100000ds of chad dicks in mouth and pussy and stretched anus on this fine day.

Just anger and a bad day, Im not really NT anymore, But i only do it if foid is alone and no one near because having to argue with a soy would be extremely annoying and could lead to me being beaten up.

I never harm the bitch, Just remove her ego, Why does looks matter so goddamn much for her anyway????
Because females are naturally attracted to men with certain facial features like sharp jawline, sharp nose, Hollow cheeks, tall height, full set of hair, clear skin, and symmetrical face.

Because females are naturally attracted to men with certain facial features like sharp jawline, sharp nose, Hollow cheeks, tall height, full set of hair, clear skin, and symmetrical face.
Ye, its over

Same here, brocel, at Least you're not alone in this struggle
I got social workers now which are fighting for my cause, I was wrongly operated on but still fixable, Ill still be incel but ill have more confidence if my snozz look better.

It was jewish from the start, Now its half jewish!