Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Forum changed a lot

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
1 year ago forum activity went down if i remember correctly. I was worried cuz this forum was a really big cope for me at that time. I tought it was over tbh.
I dont use the forum much nowadays but still check some threads and post not that high effort replies to them but even when i look at the thread list it feels so different than 1 year ago.
Some jokes got overly repetitive (like just take a shower, personality detector etc.)
And i dont really understand something; everyone especially on offtopic section has an inside joke vibe. I feel like im missing something when i read posts.
Also, i see too many of the same shitty joke threads(i call them shitty bec. everyone would say that they are shitty after seeing them multiple times in one day)

No im not saying that im some OG cel, i still feel kinda newbie tbh. (Ngl my adaptation era was a bit hard took me more than 1 week/probably 2 weeks or so/to understand the most of the basic lingo and terms jokes etc)
I really miss the old users tbh. Im not trying to say that muh newcels are ghey and bad. I really miss the old posting style also. Im not saying that "newcels dont post shitxd"
Idk there is something i miss about the old posting style(yes, i dont know what changed) of the forum.
Nowadays the forum feels like (not trying to offend anyone) it is filled with some type of autism. Dont know how to say. Im not shaming anyone btw. Especially offtopic threads are getting more weirder than ever.

It was definitely different

full

couldn't say, but things always change over time

either you change along with it or get left behind

1 year ago forum activity went down if i remember correctly. I was worried cuz this forum was a really big cope for me at that time. I tought it was over tbh.
I dont use the forum much nowadays but still check some threads and post not that high effort replies to them but even when i look at the thread list it feels so different than 1 year ago.
Some jokes got overly repetitive (like just take a shower, personality detector etc.)
And i dont really understand something; everyone especially on offtopic section has an inside joke vibe. I feel like im missing something when i read posts.
Also, i see too many of the same shitty joke threads(i call them shitty bec. everyone would say that they are shitty after seeing them multiple times in one day)

No im not saying that im some OG cel, i still feel kinda newbie tbh. (Ngl my adaptation era was a bit hard took me more than 1 week/probably 2 weeks or so/to understand the most of the basic lingo and terms jokes etc)
I really miss the old users tbh. Im not trying to say that muh newcels are ghey and bad. I really miss the old posting style also. Im not saying that "newcels dont post shitxd"
Idk there is something i miss about the old posting style(yes, i dont know what changed) of the forum.
Nowadays the forum feels like (not trying to offend anyone) it is filled with some type of autism. Dont know how to say. Im not shaming anyone btw. Especially offtopic threads are getting more weirder than ever.
.co has always been autistic and thats why its the only true Incel forum on the clear net.

understandable ogcel

Especially offtopic threads are getting more weirder than ever.
I have been here just for a few months but I agree. Compared to when I was first here Off-topic section is full of shitposts now. Some are funny but a good chunk of them are bizarre.

Yeah i noticed this too, bro. And i have to admit that i also miss a lot of the old user base. It's funny because, i only have been a member of this forum for a little over a year now, yet most of the users who were posting here, when i joined are either inactive now, or have been banned. And yeah, you're also right about this whole "inside joke" thing it get really repetetive and annoying after a while. And it also comes across as a but "try hard" if you ask me. Like everyone is desperatly trying, to get their own little trademark thingy, for some reason. I guess you and me are just too NT for a lot of this. See you on discord, my friend.

I have been here just for a few months but I agree. Compared to when I was first here Off-topic section is full of shitposts now. Some are funny but a good chunk of them are bizarre.
I think after having explored every corner of the blackpill theory, there is nothing much to add.
So the moderncel is trying to cope/enjoy with shitpost and banter.

I think after having explored every corner of the blackpill theory, there is nothing much to add.
So the moderncel is trying to cope/enjoy with shitpost and banter.
I mean there is still discussion going on in Inceldom Discussion part but yes, I get what you mean. This forum is also used for socializing so maybe userbase's priorities shifted over the time.

A new wave of spamcels have ruined what used to be a comfy place. Idk, but I assume that's what happened

Cuyen also said that, nostalgia hits brutally

I don't know why, but I feel like this website has gotten significantly more laid back and takes itself less seriously than it used to. Take that information as you may pewpew.

i remember lurking, it was somehow too hard to make an account.
I instantly made an account when i discovered the forum, first account got rejected. Tried again with proper explanation.

I don't know why, but I feel like this website has gotten significantly more laid back and takes itself less seriously than it used to. Take that information as you may pewpew.
was it better before brettyboy and ritalincel said it was better before tbh

Everything changes bro, but i agree that a lot of posts in offtopic are trash

Is exactly how I remember, just some users had vanish wich is sad :feelsbadman:

was it better before brettyboy and ritalincel said it was better before tbh
I think it was better before, but I'm not entirely sure whether or not it's simply because of nostalgia.

Perhaps it's because back then the forum had an even more potent "community feel" than other forums (it still does), everyone knows eachother and we share some kind of bond with eachother that goes quite deep.

Inceldom sustains itself off of a very dedicated userbase, and it has rung true for years, though it has died down a little pewpew.

I miss the old users as well (except the fakecels). I still remember them.

Everything changes bro, but i agree that a lot of posts in offtopic are trash
Yeah yeah i know im not saying that people should shit paragraphs of hi iq stuff or something on off topic. But even the weird joke threads got so weird that i dont know how to respond.
I mean, offtopic had autism threads all the time but its getting out of control

Yeah yeah i know im not saying that people should shit paragraphs of hi iq stuff or something on off topic. But even the weird joke threads got so weird that i dont know how to respond.
I dont really see the extremely autistic threads on offtopic maybe because im a 2020cel and it's just normal for me

If you want to know exactly why I punctuate everything with "pewpew" it was originally in honor of the user Rightfulcel who had left .co at that time before coming back. Occasionally they would punctuate things with "such greed", so I invented a term most similar to it. "Pewpew" is a term that could represent the sound of a gun firing, in a way it's telling people to "go ER" at the end of every post, and since it is meaningless it both cannot and can fit in anywhere on the post.

When Rightfulcel came back, this punctuation had already become a key point of my identity and character on this site, so I just never stopped using pewpew.

I dont really see the extremely autistic threads on offtopic maybe because im a 2020cel and it's just normal for me
New generation is immune to those threads i guess. Jk idk
Also forgot to mention, i see everyone on the forum is using @TheSecondComing avi.
I don't get it tbh is it some sort of inside joke? Yeas i was taking about exactly this type of stuff.
If you want to know exactly why I punctuate everything with "pewpew" it was originally in honor of the user Rightfulcel who had left .co at that time before coming back. Occasionally they would punctuate things with "such greed", so I invented a term most similar to it. "Pewpew" is a term that could represent the sound of a gun firing, in a way it's telling people to "go ER" at the end of every post, and since it is meaningless it both cannot and can fit in anywhere on the post.

When Rightfulcel came back, this punctuation had already become a key point of my identity and character on this site, so I just never stopped using pewpew.
Hmm, glad to hear that.

It’s too popular now and there are a lot more youngcels.

2019 masterrace checking in

Hmm, glad to hear that.
Another thing, it allows me to keep my identity even if I switch between profile pictures.

As you know, your profile picture is heavily tied to your identity on this website. Even the most well known posters are subject to its grasp on their identity, how many incels do you think would recognize Yerberito if he had a Goodyear blimp as his profile picture?

"pewpew" leaves me able to change profile pictures with less of a penalty as, due to the fact I'm the only person on this site that does it, it essentially signals who I am immediately to everyone pewpew.

I agree, most of the shit that's posted on offtopic is unfunny as fuck but i don't see how it could be moderated tbh. The idea of off topic is posting whatever shit that comes to ur mind

New generation is immune to those threads i guess. Jk idk
Also forgot to mention, i see everyone on the forum is using @TheSecondComing avi.
I don't get it tbh is it some sort of inside joke? Yeas i was taking about exactly this type of stuff.
minor orbiting? and then people jumped on because they saw others doing it
A new wave of spamcels have ruined what used to be a comfy place. Idk, but I assume that's what happened
Joined Dec 24, 2019

Yeah it's different but I still like it just the same

cuyen posted a similar thread ngl

It sure has and its gotten worse