Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Forrest Gump, another movie destroyed by the black pill but lifefuel for all of us!

• Thread starter Deleted member 33788
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33788

Self-banned
-
Had to think about our brocel lieutenant dan.

Went to war to defend our country, lost his leg during fighting. Comes back home crushed by the experience, gets mogged by whores and bullied beyond measure. Loses his fait in humanity and wants to die.

Forrest, not smart enough to know how disrespected he gets by everyone besides his mom (she was a good one, really loved him). Gets rejected by his high school sweetheart. She rides the caroussel and gets pumped and dumped. Forrest due to upbringing and blue pilling mom (in that point she did a bad job) never loses faith in winning jennys heart. After becoming a billionaire and winning countless titles she finally settles for him. The music hides this ridiculousness (soundtrack is really beautiful) but commone man. Lieutenant dan then had to SEAmaxx and got his legs back (on forrest marriage he comes back with an asian girl). You know what they should have done?

Ditch the girls, build a united brocel federation where they enjoy the world and their friendship. Dive through the ocean, see the beauties of this world (not women) and die happily together with a smile on their face.

The real love story is between forrest and lieutenant dan.

A Friendship like that between guys is better than having a girlfriend.

Even for chad.

Change my mind.

They should have just instigated an incel rebellion and repealed the 19th.

The real love story is between forrest and lieutenant dan
aa12074cd106a1944ce2ba2bf0131e18.jpg

For normies betabuxxing is life goal,
slow and steady win the race:soy::soy:

Makes me think OP is gay

Perfect example of gynocratic ideology. You feel uncomfortable to have nice relationships with other men because it is ,,gay,,.

Giga LoL for that man.

They isolate you in every way, take away even your friendships with men (who by the way are more valuable than the one with girls).

If only guys could realize how stupid this whole chivalry is and people like you wouldnt think having a loving relationship with other men is gay the world would be a better place.

Perfect example of gynocratic ideology. You feel uncomfortable to have nice relationships with other men because it is ,,gay,,.

Giga LoL for that man.

They isolate you in every way, take away even your friendships with men (who by the way are more valuable than the one with girls).

If only guys could realize how stupid this whole chivalry is and people like you wouldnt think having a loving relationship with other men is gay the world would be a better place.
Friendship is something else. It wouldn't be a love story bruh..

Giga LoL for that man.

DcESOFY.gif

Ban this faggot

Last edited:
Dive through the ocean, see the beauties of this world (not women)
No............................... no

There is literally no point in living as a man if you can't have sex, every fiber of your being wants you to do it, you might as well kill yourself

The real love story is between forrest and lieutenant dan.
Wouldn't be a love story, just a good friendship

Your entire post reads like a closeted homosexual or a full on homosexual trying to push some kind of faggot psyop

No............................... no

There is literally no point in living as a man if you can't have sex, every fiber of your being wants you to do it, you might as well kill yourself

Wouldn't be a love story, just a good friendship

Your entire post reads like a closeted homosexual or a full on homosexual trying to push some kind of faggot psyop

man, they could have had sex with prostitutes on the side. forrest was a billionare. they together would be able to have enough money. that is what i was talking about...

I love my brother, i love my best friend. Get of your horses guys, i am not advocating sex between guys. I am advocating for good fucking friendships. Love has different shades. Romantic love etc is only one small spectrum.

Faggot psyop?

Okay...wow

@BlkPillPres wouldnt it be an advantage for you if you would have a person which would fullfill your criteria to trust them and then build a great friendship. Surviving and building wealth together is easier than alone. I know you wrote in one post you dont have anyone you could trust but just imagine you would find such a friend. Happiness shared is better. You could visit prostitutes together, share them. Talk about finances. This is what i mean with forrest and dan. Instead of focusing on woman again they should have ditched marriage and relationships all along and life a good life as two single males.

I agree tbh. That's what I really want right now. A good friend to talk to and vent

Good, say that from the beginning, don't say faggot shit like this lol:
I want to get into diving as a hobby thats why i said that, imagine diving with your best buddy in thailand and then in the eve have nice sex with prostitutes. Nobody would refuse. Ok the beauties of this world i mean nature, go climbing, go see whats out there. And stop focus on women because its a dead end. Prostitutes are the answer.
I agree tbh. That's what I really want right now. A good friend to talk to and vent

hes the reason lieutenant dan has magic legs and seamaxxd

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back