Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Formula for calculating perfect age of your agematched girlfriend

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Cucks pushing their stupid formula of "half your age +7", which works only for young men, and elder men must go after roasties by it

So here, behold, is one of greatest scientific discovery, formula for calculating age of your real agematch:

m-your age
w-waifu's age

m-(m-13)=w

Well looks like I gotta go JBmaxx like @Mainländer

13 year olds for everyone :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

13 year olds for everyone :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
I'm really bad at math so maybe I got it wrong, but isn't the result always 13 years less than you are, instead of always 13?

EDIT: now I solved it correctly, shit, I really suck at it.

I'm really bad at math so maybe I got it wrong, but isn't the result always 13 years less than you are, instead of always 13?

Yes lol.

m - (m-13) = m - m + 13 = 0 + 13 = 13

Looks like the formula is good because you always get jbs :feelskek:

I don't even know how I managed to get it wrong, now I understand.

I suck at math , but this is very important formula and my waifu will be proud and Nobel price for me

I feel ashamed of myself, can't math for my life. It's over for lower than average iQcels

You sneaky little bastard

just pedophiliamaxx bro

It's always 13, that's actually really funny.

EDIT: now I solved it correctly, shit, I really suck at it.
Your answer is 17.

13 yo. I don't think I want someone that young.

Cucks pushing their stupid formula of "half your age +7", which works only for young men, and elder men must go after roasties by it

So here, behold, is one of greatest scientific discovery, formula for calculating age of your real agematch:

m-your age
w-waifu's age

m-(m-13)=w
Doyou

you want him to go for 30 year olds?
In his case as a former sexhaver who enjoyed sex in his 20s? Yes, he should of settled when he had a wider range of options, while still being attractive to foids. He's equivalent to a postwall catlady tbh

Dont confuse yourself into believing he is one of us, because he's not.

He had his sexual desires fulfilled but he wants to continue to be a petty manchild that his time in the sun is over.

He is as entitled as a 40 yr old roastie who only wants Chad cock.
What's wrong with liking 13 year olds?
Nothing

If it's within your range to attain it, go for it.

What I dont want to hear is someone being a good for nothing complaining about having nothing.

Kokok

@pp183 thoughts?

Nice. That formula is excellent :feelsYall: . That's why I like you.

You should be a maths teacher :feelsYall:

I don’t want a 3D 13 year old..

Osama bin laden had 17 years old wife when he was 80. Bi that formula foid 1/4 your age seem acceptable in islamic world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back