Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Former YouTuber who managed to looksmaxx only to ruin his life by chasing a loli...

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
What was he thinking? He had the looks to slay after being "incel" during his teen years... Only to ruin his whole life by getting set up on a sting... Dude just why?

This guy is aspie as hell though and clearly why he couldn't get a girl.the way he talked was textbook creep lmao, but anyway. All he had to do now was simply approach normally and he would have probably slayed with his new looks. Now he's registered as an offender for life in his 20s. God dame if that isn't one sad story that could have easily had an happy ending...

Last edited:
Some stacy get wet and will suck his cock after seeing his criminal record also she will let him emptying his balls by cooming inside her cunt many times.

Those foid are virtue signalling. Deep down they want him to rape them many hours.

He will darktriadmaxxxxing for sure.

Lol I used to troll this guy a long time ago. He would make these stupid tutorial videos and I would play Runescape with him.

haha, they did him dirty.
these stings should not be enough to jail someone. who know what would have happened in reality.

dn watch but i've seen the original hugged by a girl vid and he is like literally retarded. That's most of the people they get with these sadistic, horseshit stings

That dude ascended hard wtf. What a retard

My point exactly, he managed a hell of a transformation, that's rarely achieved without a shit ton of effort, money, and some luck.... Only to blow it all to shit. What a God dame fool if you ask me. It's one thing to have a fantasy but another to ruin your life over it. Now the poor bastard won't be able to even wage slave with that on his record.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back