Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Former r/incels user u/Stagetail has passed away

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Some of you from r/incels may remember him

He took the rope

He deleted his account but every one on the thread is saying it's him

RIP

Oh god IT are going to start virtue signalling and pretend to care to feel superior to us evil twisted incels, just lol

I don't believe any of these at this point.

Femoids, Chads, and IT need to see this and realize the destruction they’ve caused. Their behavior is causing people like us to take their lives, and they don’t seem to care.

Well the problem is legit posts might get lost in the sea of fake ones. Im sure incels have and are continuing to kill themselves.

Femoids, Chads, and IT need to see this and realize the destruction they’ve caused. Their behavior is causing people like us to take their lives, and they don’t seem to care.
Every time they do, they blame us for "encouraging" suicide

Black guy suiciding?? Usually they don't do it

and the virtue signalling on that shitty website will begin

“IM SURRY UR LIFE WAS THAT BAD”

it’s an insult to actually try and tell people like that, that life will get better or that they feel sorry for him.

This one looks the most genuine out of most I've seen.

I have good judgement on these types of things, it's easy to spot the bullshit e.g. That Harvey cretin that it was clear was complete and utter attention-seeking cretinous bullshit but this board still swallowed like brainless idiot dipshits

Last edited:
Damn, someone from my city who is incel. And is now gone. This is terrible. Women did this.

It's over for blackcels
Especially manlets

There was nothing left for him on this earthly realm.

I hate how they say "say hi to bo2cel for me" even though bo2cel isn't dead.

Rest in peace. Another brother lost. How long has this to continue ...

To you /u/stagetail

rest in peace brother. rest in peace

Bloody roast beef claimed another innocent life.

/u/Stagetail You will always be remembered as a martyr in this holy war. But you will smile on the day when this fascism of whores will be over.

RIP

This is actually really fucking sad if it's true.

There's a part of me that fears getting to a state of mind where I don't fear death anymore and ending it.

Obviously we have no way of confirming it. A deleted account is not enough and a suicide note plus that could be a way of saying he doesn't want to be there any more. But fuck, the idea of it is tragic.

Don't know if this is true or not but RIP

Don't know if this is true or not but RIP
We'll never know. Unless he comes back under a new account and admits it's him.

There's female scum posting in that thread right now.

And some of you desperately want to return to Cuckit...

Oh god IT are going to start virtue signalling and pretend to care to feel superior to us evil twisted incels, just lol

Lol they made a thread to mock the suicide but it got deleted apparently.

RIP may st. blackops2cel lead him to salvation

But you believe an invisible man in the sky created everything in the universe without any evidence.

Brutal. Most truecels turn to the bottle, but the brave ones an hero like this man.

GUYZ WE ALL NEED TO CALL HIS LOCAL POLICE AND SAVE HIM

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU???? HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLP HIM!!!!

oh teehee i have to post 20 more selfies of myself and post about how stupid incels should improve their personaliteehees teeheehehe

normies did this, they have blood on their degenerate hands

normies did this, they have blood on their degenerate hands
They actually do when you read the post
>mother allowed him to be molested
>teachers and therapists and family members exploited him
>horribly bullied

So what? MLP is fiction anyway. The avatar was only for shits & giggles.
I was just shitposting my dude
I used to be a brony but I lost interest in the whole thing like 2 years ago

I was just shitposting my dude
I used to be a brony but I lost interest in the whole thing like 2 years ago
I see. So I can't even tell if the struck through text is again shitposting or if you actually used to be a brony.

I see. So I can't even tell if the struck through text is again shitposting or if you actually used to be a brony.
The stuck text is not shitposting. I used to be into MLP (though I kept this secret and wasn't loud about it). /mlp/ used to be one of my main shitposting grounds and I even wrote a little green. I just got bored of it and left the fandom.

Note for anyone reading this thinking therapy could possibly help them:

It's common for therapists/counselors to neglect and abandon you exactly like this.

What if its just another Harvey wannabe killing his inner incel?

Note for anyone reading this thinking therapy could possibly help them:

It's common for therapists/counselors to neglect and abandon you exactly like this.
I've been seeing a therapist lately (my dad/insurance pays). He's a nice guy but I feel like it's not really helping and it's just me either ranting or long, awkward silences.

Therapy doesn't work for people like us.

Tragic. Life would be hell for intelligent blackcels. Hope it was painless.

What if its just another Harvey wannabe killing his inner incel?
We'll never know unless he comes back. All we know is that he lives in New York. Unless someone here or on r/Braincels were to personally know him, we can never get confirmation.

Fuck r/inceltears

Do you think incels are rewarded in the after life?

He's now at peace.

Damn that was depressing, poor guy. If only he could have gotten justice by becoming a hERo that would have been great life-fuel.