Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Former NFL player Zac Stacy on the run following domestic violence video

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

NOVEMBER 18, 2021

Former New York Jets running back player Zac Stacy is on the run following a domestic violence incident caught on video over the weekend.

The incident took place following an argument at Stacy’s ex-girlfriend’s home in Florida Saturday, according to a report from TMZ.

30-year-old Zac Stacy allegedly punched his ex-girlfriend in the head several times — before tossing her into a flat-screen TV in front of their 5-month-old son, the report read.

Stacy then allegedly “body-slammed” her into the boy’s bouncy seat.

The woman, who sustained injuries to her face, torso, and legs, called 911 after the attack.

That’s when Stacy apparently told their baby boy “I love you” before fleeing the house prior to police arrival, the woman recalled in a restraining order application.

Whether that restraining order was granted is unclear.

Police believe Stacy has since fled Florida in an attempt to avoid arrest — where he now faces two felony charges stemming from the incident; aggravated battery and criminal mischief.

If convicted, the aggravated battery charge carries a sentence of up to 15 years in prison while the criminal mischief charge carries up to five.

If a foid did this to a man, I bet no one would be losing their shit like this. :feelsclown:
We know that, but the more pressing issue is why this whore's personality detector malfunctioned :waitwhat:

If a foid did this to a man, I bet no one would be losing their shit like this. :feelsclown:
We know that, but the more pressing issue is why this whore's personality detector malfunctioned :waitwhat:
Status maxxed bbc

It's not an issue, it's an intended feature of the clearly superior female mind. (not) :feelshehe:

Status maxxed bbc
Status maxxed Tyrone*

He probably has a big dick too but that's beside the point because as far as I know so far, the BBC myth is a cope. On average, cumskin dicks are just as big.

It's not an issue, it's an intended feature of the clearly superior female mind. (not) :feelshehe:

Status maxxed Tyrone*

He probably has a big dick too but that's beside the point because as far as I know so far, the BBC myth is a cope. On average, cumskin dicks are just as big.
You must be new here, we usually refer to Tyrone as BBC

You must be new here, we usually refer to Tyrone as BBC
Oh, it's alright then. I've seen the BBC myth being perpetuated more often than being used in place of Tyrone, like at

Also, aren't you much newer than me? Or have you lurked for a while... :feelswhere:

Oh, it's alright then. I've seen the BBC myth being perpetuated more often than being used in place of Tyrone, like at

Also, aren't you much newer than me? Or have you lurked for a while... :feelswhere:
Ctrl alt delete

Thugmaxxed JBB pill

Bitch I didn’t beat the case, I did the race

View attachment 530945

NOVEMBER 18, 2021

Former New York Jets running back player Zac Stacy is on the run following a domestic violence incident caught on video over the weekend.

The incident took place following an argument at Stacy’s ex-girlfriend’s home in Florida Saturday, according to a report from TMZ.

30-year-old Zac Stacy allegedly punched his ex-girlfriend in the head several times — before tossing her into a flat-screen TV in front of their 5-month-old son, the report read.

Stacy then allegedly “body-slammed” her into the boy’s bouncy seat.

The woman, who sustained injuries to her face, torso, and legs, called 911 after the attack.

That’s when Stacy apparently told their baby boy “I love you” before fleeing the house prior to police arrival, the woman recalled in a restraining order application.

Whether that restraining order was granted is unclear.

Police believe Stacy has since fled Florida in an attempt to avoid arrest — where he now faces two felony charges stemming from the incident; aggravated battery and criminal mischief.

If convicted, the aggravated battery charge carries a sentence of up to 15 years in prison while the criminal mischief charge carries up to five.
This needs to happen more often :society:

Hes beating the fuck out of his white roastie breeder meat for getting out of line. Her pussy was probably dripping wet the whole time he was slapping her around.

The 304 probably came back to get fucked by him the next day.

Best part is the dumb nigger allowed himself to be vide taped :feelshaha:
he could have easily got a few side bitches to come when he was away and break her jaw as a warning but he wasnt thinking because he has CTE and his brain is too small