Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory FormER nerds who become successful and rich latER in life - end up dating and marrying thots (sluts)

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I can forgive Jeff Bezos for being a ruthless businessman - I can't forgive him for being one of the richest men in the world, and walking around in public with Lauren "the Joker" Sánchez.

In case you don't know:

She certainly is not with him because of his height

Jeff Bezos cheated on his first wife with Lauren Sánchez, caused the most expensive divorce ever (no joke):

Jeff Bezos was divorced raped

Why the fuck are her nipples showing? Gross, if that was my toilet, I would not allow her to be seen with me looking like a cheap prostitute:

Look at her nipples

Super slut

Imagine marrying a prostitute, she could divorce you at anytime take your money since thats what shes after anyways, suck chad cock all day

With that money you could create the biggest "accident" killing ever IN VIDEOGAME.

why don't these richtards just pay some top tier hookers to fuck? They have so much money they can literally create a harem of bitches and even have a doctor who will examine them for STDs every day. What the point of marriage when you're rich?

His current wife still oogled dicaprio in front of him

Should just buy a wife.

Male nipple position. Foids usually have them farther apart

She's fucking gross dude... Something clearly wrong with someone who has endless options but chooses that thing.

I hope Jeff Bezos never marries Lauren Sánchez, it would be an insult to money.

why don't these richtards just pay some top tier hookers to fuck? They have so much money they can literally create a harem of bitches and even have a doctor who will examine them for STDs every day. What the point of marriage when you're rich?
Philippines exactly!

I feel like bezos and gates are ftm trannies and their wives are mtf trannies same with Obama except he is a man just a faggot and his wife big mike is also a man

because boomers are fucking idiots

She's fucking gross dude... Something clearly wrong with someone who has endless options but chooses that thing.
Me thinking the same.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/0UOGh6qsPt4?si=U9hrqRiUnkCHoeJE

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back