Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Former mod of r/IncelTears rage quits r/IncelExit

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Disclaimer: Reddit drama, Ignore at your convenience

In a previous post I talked about the inevitable failure of the attempts to deracialize Incels:

https://incels.is/threads/attempts-...contribute-to-spreading-the-blackpill.311810/

I would like to add a case study as an appropriate example.

The former token-“Virgin but not Incel” mod of the laid r/IncelTears, called “u/absurdlivingghost” has for the longest time been a member of r/IncelExit, hoping to find a way out of his permanent virginity.

But now a particular out-of-touch-post has made him realize that “Incel-deradicalisation” is a stupid hoax only used by sexhavers to humble brag to the less fortunate.

Unbenannt

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/qx3o6d/this_is_a_perfect_example_of_the_delayed/

Blackpill doesnt forgive nor does it forget.

Such pathetic cope

At least he sees shit for how it is now.

The blackpill is right in front of them. Yet they are too coward to grasp it

You can't make incels to stop being incels by throwing the same already well-known bp retarded crap jfl. Only thing that WILL make us stop being incels is getting dates NO SHIET :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Don’t be sad about being single for life, it’s really not a big deal! Just become a mod of a sub that endlessly reposts shit instead.

He went to the wrong place if he wanted to “empathize” with lonely men. It’s a subreddit where landwhales and low tier normies screenshot posts to farm karma (no financial value), with a dude who draws comics that look like my Star Wars fan fiction from 4th grade.

He will never creampie.

Don’t be sad about being single for life, it’s really not a big deal! Just become a mod of a sub that endlessly reposts shit instead.

He went to the wrong place if he wanted to “empathize” with lonely men. It’s a subreddit where landwhales and low tier normies screenshot posts to farm content, with a dude who draws comics that look like my Star Wars fan fiction from 4th grade.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

He went to the wrong place if he wanted to “empathize” with lonely men. It’s a subreddit where landwhales and low tier normies screenshot posts to farm karma (no financial value), with a dude who draws comics that look like my Star Wars fan fiction from 4th grade.

He will never creampie.
Going to IncelTear to speak to people who can ‘emphasise’ with you is like a Jew looking for nazis who can emphasise with them.

IncelTear encourages suicide against you if you have the wrong opinion or whatever, etc.

Going to IncelTear to speak to people who can ‘emphasise’ with you is like a Jew looking for nazis who can emphasise with them.

IncelTear encourages suicide against you if you have the wrong opinion or whatever, etc.
Yeah, they (allegedly) drove a dude on r/braincels because they harassed him endlessly. They really do like your posts though :lul::lul::lul:

Pin this thread

[UWSL].[/UWSL]

He will never creampie.
Oh boy I’m so happy being alone all the time. I’m so happy no one cares about me, I’m so glad I don’t have friends, I’m so glad I don’t have a gf. But, you know what I love, making fun of incels. Yep you got that right, I love making fun of men in the same position as me.
Based

Lmfao

Just take the pill man it's been laying right in front of you the whole time

Oh boy I’m so happy being alone all the time. I’m so happy no one cares about me, I’m so glad I don’t have friends, I’m so glad I don’t have a gf. But, you know what I love, making fun of incels. Yep you got that right, I love making fun of men in the same position as me.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

there was another IT mod ranting about being ''virgin but not incel'' years ago too.

Alot of men play mental gymnastics before accepting reality. We welcome him with open arms:owo:

We welcome him with open arms:owo:
I dont :feelswhat:

Id sooner offer him a glass of bleach to gulp down on for his faggotry and late bloom phase :society:

The objective truths doesn't change, whether you are Chad, Beta or incel. The narratives we spin to feel good about the individual experiences do change.

Eventually all of this coping will cease to work and you have to face the truth. Modern philosophy(or the lack of it) is to push this enlightement as much as possible and 'live the moment' with damning lies

Well, incels claim women have a stupid easy time dating, right? They don't have to chase, they just lay back and receive their suitors? Women they would describe as 4's and 5's pulling guys who are easily 7's and 8's with little to no effort on their part?

(Disclaimer: I don't believe in numerical ratings for looks, so the next examples are based on how I've observed incels to assign these scores, not reflective of what I think about attractiveness.)

Imagine a 22 year old white woman. Average height, slim build, straight brown hair down the middle of her back with some fringe. Small a-cup titties, no real hips but an ok ass. Facial features not unfeminine or unattractive, but a little on the plain side - Clear skin, big doe eyes with thick eyelashes. Kinda boyish but not butch or manly- Wears a lot of jeans, sweaters, hoodies, and no makeup. 6/10. Quintessential Becky material. Definitely not top shelf, but should have no problem pulling any beta cock and maybe even the occasional Chad dick if she cleaned up and showed some skin.

Now, imagine a 22 year old white man. But he's not what you normally think of when you think of a young adult male. In fact, he looks more like a teenager. 5'4. 115 ibs. Wispy, shitty crew cut he doesn't know how to lay. Bony arms. Skinny chicken legs. Tiny hands. Narrow shoulders. Effeminate face with a shitty jawline and Adam's apple looking like a pelican choking on a rock. Nasally voice that cracks like his balls literally just dropped yesterday. His beard is patchy. His forehead is greased up like a christmas ham. He's got acne. Everywhere. And even though he's skinny enough to count ribs, his chest looks like he got gyno. Oh yeah, and if you were to see him naked, he has no dick. None. It's fucking over bro. No chance. 1/10. LDAR.

You've probably figured out that these are both me. The girl is who I was shortly before transition, the guy was me a couple months into an HRT-induced male puberty overlaying the awkward secondary sex characteristics you'd normally see on a 12 year old boy onto the body of someone 10 years older than that. I'll tell you that I've dated both men and women. So, between the two of them, who do you think was the one who got dates?

Spoilers: It wasn't girl-me.

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Glad to see somebody gradually swallowing the blackpill even if he is an IT mod. The same people who tell you that you don't need a relationship to be happy will go absolutely ballistic when they get dumped. Next time somebody you know has a bad breakup, try giving them some bluepilled advice. Everybody within earshot will gang up in you and call you an ass because obviously nobody wants to be told that they're selfish for not wanting to be alone.

The blackpill is right in front of them. Yet they are too coward to grasp it
I became pre 139 Eren Yeager after taking it. I forever wanna keep moving forward and do whatever it takes to reach true peace on the planet:feelsdevil:

Multiple times in my life I've tried to change things, somewhere around the middle of last year I took the :bluepill: again, believing that if I only tried again it would be different. Over a year later the result was me feeling like a complete fool and returning here. On the positive side of things, at least I can say that I tried once again, and I have a much clearer picture of what my actual options in life are.

But tbh I recall deluding myself into believing that my problem was that I was too isolated, totally forgetting why I began to isolate myself in the first place. The only way I can be realistically helped is with extensive facial surgery, but I'm at the point where I'm too burned out and disillusioned with what I wanted to bother, and I'm reaching the age when it likely wouldn't be worth the money and effort invested anyway. Ultimately the idea of being rejected and ostracized my whole life just to get surgery to be treated better, and to even (maybe) be seen as an option for women, well it makes me realize that I don't want anything to fucking do with most people. There is no coming back from the experiences that I've had.

The laws of sociobiology are like the laws of physics. They cannot be denied, no matter how much you cope. Truth always wins in the end, if not today, then certainly tomorrow.
Well, incels claim women have a stupid easy time dating, right? They don't have to chase, they just lay back and receive their suitors? Women they would describe as 4's and 5's pulling guys who are easily 7's and 8's with little to no effort on their part?

(Disclaimer: I don't believe in numerical ratings for looks, so the next examples are based on how I've observed incels to assign these scores, not reflective of what I think about attractiveness.)

Imagine a 22 year old white woman. Average height, slim build, straight brown hair down the middle of her back with some fringe. Small a-cup titties, no real hips but an ok ass. Facial features not unfeminine or unattractive, but a little on the plain side - Clear skin, big doe eyes with thick eyelashes. Kinda boyish but not butch or manly- Wears a lot of jeans, sweaters, hoodies, and no makeup. 6/10. Quintessential Becky material. Definitely not top shelf, but should have no problem pulling any beta cock and maybe even the occasional Chad dick if she cleaned up and showed some skin.

Now, imagine a 22 year old white man. But he's not what you normally think of when you think of a young adult male. In fact, he looks more like a teenager. 5'4. 115 ibs. Wispy, shitty crew cut he doesn't know how to lay. Bony arms. Skinny chicken legs. Tiny hands. Narrow shoulders. Effeminate face with a shitty jawline and Adam's apple looking like a pelican choking on a rock. Nasally voice that cracks like his balls literally just dropped yesterday. His beard is patchy. His forehead is greased up like a christmas ham. He's got acne. Everywhere. And even though he's skinny enough to count ribs, his chest looks like he got gyno. Oh yeah, and if you were to see him naked, he has no dick. None. It's fucking over bro. No chance. 1/10. LDAR.

You've probably figured out that these are both me. The girl is who I was shortly before transition, the guy was me a couple months into an HRT-induced male puberty overlaying the awkward secondary sex characteristics you'd normally see on a 12 year old boy onto the body of someone 10 years older than that. I'll tell you that I've dated both men and women. So, between the two of them, who do you think was the one who got dates?

Spoilers: It wasn't girl-me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the fuck did I just read?

Last edited: