Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Attempts at Incel-„deradicalization“ will inevitably fail and instead contribute to spreading the blackpill.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Officer
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
551
Online
7d 9h 58m
I often browse place who attempt to “help” Incels, and I noticed some funny communalities:


-they are always heavily moderated/censored
-they enforce a “don’t have bad thoughts”-attitude
-they exclusively focus and individual solutions, never addressing the role of society (women)
-they change the definition of the word “Incel” (or synonyms) in a way that it is no longer connected to intimacy and sex
-they muddy the waters with “everybody has such problems”-attitudes
-personal anecdotes are of higher value than statistics

I conclude that those places are not really meant (despite advertising otherwise) to help Incels become normal people with healthy dating lifes (this might be a very rare side effect) but instead to pacify them into being deluded sexless drones for the rest of their lives.

Fortunately this approach is not sustainable because of a kind of “filter effect”:

People who can’t be realistically helped (pacified into accepting their lot) will stay in those communities while the others just pass through. This accumulation will lead to a more and more “toxic” (realistic) atmosphere in the communities which in turn will boost the blakpilling effect of those „deradicalization“-places.

Can you, as a short Indian, for example, really have hope when you are surrounded by numerous short Indians who tell you that they have been rejected for decades explicitly because they are short and/or Indian? All the while you see a few tall whites pass by who say they got out of the “Incels-mindset” after two weeks of “putting themselves out there”?

The aforementioned communalities are in place to mask and suppress this effect but will inevitably fail because, as mentioned, the blackpillers accumulate while the other just leave after being processed.

A community such saturated will contribute to blackpilling because new members will have a higher likelihood of being exposed to blackpilled ideas.

There are two end-stages of this development:

1.) They get disbanded/deleted, which will unleash a huge number of truly black pilled (romantically disillusioned and immune to normie indoctrination) individuals back into society. In this case the purpose of the deradicalization - community has been turn up on its head and the former members are now more “radicalized” than before.

2.) They become so censored and intellectually restrictive that they turn into a parody of themselves. In this case they no longer attract new members but serve instead as a ridiculous warning of what “deradicalization - community” have in store for men who “don’t want to be Incels”.

Additional:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/p1c0fz/reminder_women_are_more_similar_to_men_than_you/


View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/p235r9/the_bar_is_so_low/
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Deathnic leader of I.N.C.E.L SINISTER death cult
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,034
Online
35d 1h 4m
very good pure blackpill
They know there is no solution for the incel problem in the individual so they try to turn him into a cuck of society instead of changing the shit that actually causes inceldom
 
Last edited:
Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Officer
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
551
Online
7d 9h 58m
0Energy0Happyness said:
They know there is no solution for the incel problem in the individual so they try to turn him into a cuck of society instead of changing the shit that actually causes inceldom
To their credit, it works 90% percent of the time.
 
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Officer
★★★
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
787
Online
14d 11h 58m
Self-improvement seems banal when there is no future.
 
Wellington

Wellington

I crossed the point of no return
★★★★
Joined
Jul 22, 2021
Posts
1,862
Online
19d 11h 18m
The main flaw is they see inceldom as an "ideology" or a "political movement".

I've said it before and I'll say it again, inceldom is not an ideology its a state of being.

If someone is paralyzed and in a wheelchair that's a state of being, it's not a "ideology" or "political movement".

Same with us. We are incels because of unlucky genetics, it's a state of being.

Imagine trying to "deradicalize" a paralyzed person in a wheelchair, that makes no fucking sense and will always end with failure. They'll also end in failure trying to "deradicalize" incels.
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
4,712
Online
28d 1h 24m
Iamnothere000 said:
I often browse place who attempt to “help” Incels, and I noticed some funny communalities:


-they are always heavily moderated/censored
-they enforce a “don’t have bad thoughts”-attitude
-they exclusively focus and individual solutions, never addressing the role of society (women)
-they change the definition of the word “Incel” (or synonyms) in a way that it is no longer connected to intimacy and sex
-they muddy the waters with “everybody has such problems”-attitudes
-personal anecdotes are of higher value than statistics

I conclude that those places are not really meant (despite advertising otherwise) to help Incels become normal people with healthy dating lifes (this might be a very rare side effect) but instead to pacify them into being deluded sexless drones for the rest of their lives.

Fortunately this approach is not sustainable because of a kind of “filter effect”:

People who can’t be realistically helped (pacified into accepting their lot) will stay in those communities while the others just pass through. This accumulation will lead to a more and more “toxic” (realistic) atmosphere in the communities which in turn will boost the blakpilling effect of those „deradicalization“-places.

Can you, as a short Indian, for example, really have hope when you are surrounded by numerous short Indians who tell you that they have been rejected for decades explicitly because they are short and/or Indian? All the while you see a few tall whites pass by who say they got out of the “Incels-mindset” after two weeks of “putting themselves out there”?

The aforementioned communalities are in place to mask and suppress this effect but will inevitably fail because, as mentioned, the blackpillers accumulate while the other just leave after being processed.

A community such saturated will contribute to blackpilling because new members will have a higher likelihood of being exposed to blackpilled ideas.

There are two end-stages of this development:

1.) They get disbanded/deleted, which will unleash a huge number of truly black pilled (romantically disillusioned and immune to normie indoctrination) individuals back into society. In this case the purpose of the deradicalization - community has been turn up on its head and the former members are now more “radicalized” than before.

2.) They become so censored and intellectually restrictive that they turn into a parody of themselves. In this case they no longer attract new members but serve instead as a ridiculous warning of what “deradicalization - community” have in store for men who “don’t want to be Incels”.

Additional:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/p1c0fz/reminder_women_are_more_similar_to_men_than_you/


View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/p235r9/the_bar_is_so_low/
Yessss ,when the world falls into the flames ,we will rise again !
Iamnothere000 said:
To their credit, it works 90% percent of the time.
Hehehe ,we even have people in the cia
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top