Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion formal education and academia is shit

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
never learned anything useful from elementary and high school. and you are forced to go those places, when u could be doing so much else

School is not about learning useful things.
School is about showing that you're able to learn things that are new to you.

School is not about learning useful things.
School is about showing that you're able to learn things that are new to you.
I see. well it was of little benefit

Past elementary school there wasn't really anything. The math and science stuff might be useful to like 1% of people, and they could do a much quick program on that stuff in middle school years.

never learned anything useful from elementary and high school. and you are forced to go those places, when u could be doing so much else
I learned a lot from school i just wish I could've learned more. College is where it sucks, since you have to go to debt to become a liberal skittles packet for what? A piece of paper that won't even get you a job?

the lower social economic schools are basicly youth detention facilities, they're not intended to teach much. the higher the social and economic class the less quantity and intensity of sociopathy an psychopathy tendencies in those intuitions and high quality of learning for careers. still got bullies and arseholes but its like the difference between dogs and wolves.

schools are usually not for learning unless youre of a higher class. theyre detention facilities for parents to deposit their dependents while they go to work

Same and its already very very fucking dated

the lower social economic schools are basicly youth detention facilities, they're not intended to teach much. the higher the social and economic class the less quantity and intensity of sociopathy an psychopathy tendencies in those intuitions and high quality of learning for careers. still got bullies and arseholes but its like the difference between dogs and wolves.

schools are usually not for learning unless youre of a higher class. theyre detention facilities for parents to deposit their dependents while they go to work
This

They are slave factories

Well, at least I managed to learn some English from school so I can cope on .is.

I feel like I'm learning a lot as a History major, but if I can't get into grad school I'm gonna be a barista with debt. If it doesn't workout I may agree with you.