Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Forgotten how to make people laugh

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
When I was younger I made people laugh all the time with jokes, taking the piss out of my friends or whatever. But now, my mind can't actually think of any jokes or anything, wtf. My mind just goes blank, when kids used to tell me stuff my first instinct would be to make a witty reply or a joke but that doesn't come naturally to me anymore. This is really brutal man, I actually had NT capabilities but that's gone too now.

Brain decay is the most common incel trait, it's brutal but tbh why do you want to make people laugh?

Brain decay is the most common incel trait, it's brutal but tbh why do you want to make people laugh?

I know man, my brain has definately decayed. Well I just want to know what it feels like to make someone laugh again, it used to be natural to me, it was a part of my personality. But my personality is dead now, and this makes me really upset boyo :cryfeels:

it's over
When I was younger I made people laugh all the time with jokes, taking the piss out of my friends or whatever. But now, my mind can't actually think of any jokes or anything, wtf. My mind just goes blank, when kids used to tell me stuff my first instinct would be to make a witty reply or a joke but that doesn't come naturally to me anymore. This is really brutal man, I actually had NT capabilities but that's gone too now.
I used to make jokes but they back fired too much and were too offensive. Now I never joke.

it's over

I used to make jokes but they back fired too much and were too offensive. Now I never joke.

My jokes weren't really offensive but they did centre around pisstaking, kind of like lads humour if that makes sense. But my jokes always landed and got laughs from everyone. Fucking brutal how I can barely even speak a sentence in a social setting now.

My overall communication skills have regressed quite significantly. Humor wise im not in the mood to make anyone laugh anyways.
Don't remember the last time I've met a person that I would actually want to make smile.

Last edited:
I know man, my brain has definately decayed. Well I just want to know what it feels like to make someone laugh again, it used to be natural to me, it was a part of my personality. But my personality is dead now, and this makes me really upset boyo :cryfeels:
I also had a very quick thinking and high inhib these days I'm so fucking slow and I lost all my friends

My overall communication skills have regressed quite significantly. Humor wise im not in the mood to make anyone laugh anyways.
Don't remember the last time I've me a person that I would actually want to make smile.

the fate of every jester

I still know how to make jokes, but I think I took too much to the dark side, usually people don't know if I'm joking or serious, I don't even know tbh

The funny guys are usually the sad ones, using humor as a coping method and compensation for their shitty looks.
Chad only needs the most shallow humor to make everyone around him tear up. Looks Halo is even more brutal than hypergamy :fuk:

View attachment 478129

The funny guys are usually the sad ones, using humor as a coping method and compensation for their shitty looks.
Chad only needs the most shallow humor to make everyone around him tear up. Looks Halo is even more brutal than hypergamy :fuk:

You're probably right man.

Jestermaxing isn't something to be proud of. Its a defense mechanism used by ugly people to get others to like them. Chad doesn't have to act like a clown to get people's attention

You're probably right man.
You can still exercise your humor online with some motivation. Look at Gripmaxxing using vocaroo to run impressions and silly jokes. Looks to me like he had a lot of fun doing them.

I just show people my face, then they laugh, especially femoids.