Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Forgot to mention my conversation with CEO friend

G

Guest37263

A pharmaceutical company CEO who is a friend of mine I met when we were both at university (he’s probably the most famous person I know) said something interesting when we met for dinner couple weeks ago.

We were talking about hookers and copes (he’s aware of my issues and inceldom) and he mentioned he has many extremely high end hooker friends who love their job because they “get to fuck hot guys and get paid doing it”

I said “surely in the upper ends of wealth there aren’t many young hot guys though?”

He told me that’s a STEREOTYPE that is TOTALLY UNTRUE

it is FALSE that most rich men are old, bald, fat and ugly, and he said all successful businessmen and rich guys he knows are athletic as fuck and very handsome

And he laughed sympathetically and said “well almost all haha”

He knew I didn’t mind the joke. But still it kinda hurt

It’s true, from a pharma CEO who knows a shit tonne of people, Most successful rich powerful men are also Chads and Gigachads.

It’s fucking over.

Even if you moneymaxx epically, there are now MONEYMAXXED CHADS YOU HAVE TO COMPETE WITH

There is no winning!

This ceo friend though, he’s handsome too but spindly and gangly as fuck, needs to work out lol

Last edited by a moderator:
There is nothing left to do.

this is hard to take in... chads win at everything..

No matter what you do (moneymaxxing, gymmaxxing, educationmaxxing etc.) there will always be mega competition sometimes it seems like the ratio is 80% men and 20% women

JFL at being that high on the social ladder but still having to pay hookers. :feelshaha:

Chads have never felt a drop of anxiety and depression in their life. They are the complete opposite of us. They go outside because they actually enjoy going outside where with us we go outside only to wageslave so we don't die.

Just moneymaxx bro, you'll ascend with a loving and caring girl for sure :lul:

Can confirm. The boardingschool and its periphery were a single big chadcentral.
We don't say for nothing "the rich and the beautiful" in Germany.

Antilookism is class warfare.

How rich is "rich" though? When we're talking about old, bald, fat, ugly men, we mean the seriously rich. As in, the newsmakers. The people you hear about on TV. The fact that we don't hear much about non-ugly rich people on TV means these rich people aren't as rich as we're talking about.

all pharma CEOs are old (50+) and fat in my country (Switzerland).

Im not sure you are telling us the truth...

all pharma CEOs are old (50+) and fat in my country (Switzerland).

Im not sure you are telling us the truth...

Old people that earned their money and status when they were young... use a bit your brain those guys didn't make their fortune while they were old, either hereditary or because they were chad in their youth.

A pharmaceutical company CEO who is a friend of mine I met when we were both at university (he’s probably the most famous person I know) said something interesting when we met for dinner couple weeks ago.

We were talking about hookers and copes (he’s aware of my issues and inceldom) and he mentioned he has many extremely high end hooker friends who love their job because they “get to fuck hot guys and get paid doing it”

I said “surely in the upper ends of wealth there aren’t many young hot guys though?”

He told me that’s a STEREOTYPE that is TOTALLY UNTRUE

it is FALSE that most rich men are old, bald, fat and ugly, and he said all successful businessmen and rich guys he knows are athletic as fuck and very handsome

And he laughed sympathetically and said “well almost all haha”

He knew I didn’t mind the joke. But still it kinda hurt

It’s true, from a pharma CEO who knows a shit tonne of people, Most successful rich powerful men are also Chads and Gigachads.

It’s fucking over.

Even if you moneymaxx epically, there are now MONEYMAXXED CHADS YOU HAVE TO COMPETE WITH

There is no winning!

This ceo friend though, he’s handsome too but spindly and gangly as fuck, needs to work out lol
It's the children of those oldcel CEOs who are Chads. Just see Rich Kids of Instagram. Trust fund Chads galore.

Men need to stop paying for prostitutes its not worth it.