Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Forgiving your enemies and bullies is cucked

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
jfl if you think you should let go of people who've bullied you for years, if not decades. Bullies love cucks who forgive so they can get away with 0 consequences. If I ever encounter a bully again, I will make their life an absolute hell as much as possible.

It's not forgiveness, it's fear. Jfl if you think most adults aren't still afraid of their bullies.

Although most incels here say they haven't been bullied, I posted a poll a while ago.

There's one kid who I worked with years ago, who i'd like to beat the fuck out of. Typical low IQ chad, with a big mouth and a gang of followers. I used to dominate him at sports but my skin went to shit and he sensed weakness and pounced. Luckily, I didn't have to deal with him much and it was only verbal but even still I would happily break his face. I moved away, he did as well from what I remember, if I was ever bullied severely, i'd probably have went postal.

Never forget what they have done to you

Forgiveness is not something I take lightly. Like family members who forgive someone who murdered their kin... what the fuck? Or people who say things like "wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy" - must not been that big of an enemy because there is NOTHING I wouldn't wish on someone who seriously wronged me.

I never forgave, I just forgot

I already took care of my enemies.

Maxresdefault

I never forgave, I just forgot
Same. I never saw them again. Instead its always new cunts coming into my life.

True, our memory seems to have a coping mechanism to forget old fuckers when new ones emerge, as if only X fuckers at most could be remembered at the same time.

Only reason I'm alive is revenge. Some day those who hurted me shall know what it felt to be inferior, ostracized and numb from years and years of abuse.
Forgiveness is for religiouscopecels who think daddy God will actually make Chad pay

True, our memory seems to have a coping mechanism to forget old fuckers when new ones emerge, as if only X fuckers at most could be remembered at the same time.
Well yeah. I mean if you're never gonna see them again then what's the point. Especially when you get older and you realize there are too many cunts in the world.

The only way is you become emperor or his best friend. Then you can smile hard.

How can i forgive people, who are the main cause of my fucked up life? Never will i let go of my hatred for those assholes.

No one really forgives. True forgiveness is only achieved by saints/bodhisattvas imo

i deserve to be bullied because i was weak af and a huge shame for humanity fuck me

But how can you grow up as a person if you don't forgive those who hurt you? :soy:

JFL If you never took revenge on people who fucked you over.

Someone tried to bully me, then I knocked him the fuck out after school. Message spread real quick not to fuck with me.