Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Forgive us father for we’ve failed you(ricecels GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
Genghis khan would be spinning around in grave like clockwork if he was able to see what fate has befallen his sons :feelsbadman::cryfeels:
038F9D09 FCAA 4FD4 9F03 EAA5A49A73F9

The mongols were basically medieval Elliots shooting projectiles from their horses

Mongols are the niggers of the asian race

MFW I will never rape and pillage my way through Eurasia :reeeeee:

The mongols were basically medieval Elliots shooting projectiles from their horses

Mongols where way more based than ER they didn’t die with their V cards and took jb’s from every town they raided

Mongols where way more based than ER they didn’t die with their V cards and took jb’s from every town they raided
Elliot was only one dude in a modern society. The mongols didn't fare too well against modern warfare either. I don't think calling the mongols more based than Elliot is fair given the limited resources Elliot was given.

Elliot was only one dude in a modern society. The mongols didn't fare too well against modern warfare either. I don't think calling the mongols more based than Elliot is fair given the limited resources Elliot was given.

??

Mongols would’ve took all of Europe if Gengjs khan didn’t die

All you dumb whiteys would’ve looked like ER for sure if that happened
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

??

Mongols would’ve took all of Europe if Gengjs khan didn’t die

All you dumb whiteys would’ve looked like ER for sure if that happened
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
They couldn't do shit against European terrain and castles and especially the weather. The mongols were not some invincible force.

And I am a hapa so I look like ER anyway lol

How did Mongolia get cucked to what it is today? Probably a worse fall than Britain owning half the world and now it's a little shit island

Mongols = :soy: :soy: :soy:
Manchus = :chad::chad::chad:
How did Mongolia get cucked to what it is today? Probably a worse fall than Britain owning half the world and now it's a little shit island
See above

They couldn't do shit against European terrain and castles and especially the weather. The mongols were not some invincible force.

And I am a hapa so I look like ER anyway lol

They kicked Europe’s ass and pulled back their armies when gengjs died giving the whiteys a chance to fortify their defense,

They kicked Europe’s ass and pulled back their armies when gengjs died giving the whiteys a chance to fortify their defense,
Thats just an excuse. Come on dude lol.

They started fucking up after GK died, eventually splitting up into smaller clans which inevitably weakened the empire and caused their decline, sad times