Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel FORGET VALENTINES DAY my cousin is getting married next year

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I just recently found out my cousin is getting married next year and that clock feels like its ticking down fast, its going to be much more devastating than valentines day to me because I am the only one in my family that hasnt had a single relationship and before I know it EVERYONE BUT ME IS GOING TO BE MARRIED LETALONE HAVING A GIRLFRIEND its pure fucking suicidefuel for me I am the only one being left out while everyone else is having the time of their lives being happy, maybe I should rope on the day of their wedding to hopefully crash the wedding.

I just recently found out my cousin is getting married next year and that clock feels like its ticking down fast, its going to be much more devastating than valentines day to me because I am the only one in my family that hasnt had a single relationship and before I know it EVERYONE BUT ME IS GOING TO BE MARRIED LETALONE HAVING A GIRLFRIEND its pure fucking suicidefuel for me I am the only one being left out while everyone else is having the time of their lives being happy, maybe I should rope on the day of their wedding to hopefully crash the wedding.
Ok who cars

All your family members are in relationships and getting married too eh, pure suicidefuel being forced to watch.
I have a sibling that is younger than me and is on their way to getting their first tyrone S/o

I have a sibling that is younger than me and is on their way to getting their first tyrone S/o
Ouch, my cousin is getting married to a chad next year and it all started with her saying "Hey:blush_emoji:" and now they are about to get married all from one DM

Meanwhile no foid ever DM'd me

Ouch, my cousin is getting married to a chad next year and it all started with her saying "Hey:blush_emoji:" and now they are about to get married all from one DM

Meanwhile no foid ever DM'd me
clown world

I feel it

If you rope on your cousins wedding day, they will not pause and grieve. They will continue the event without you and live happily ever after. Don't rope over a wedding, you can crash the wedding by doing something else.

same, and I will be going to the wedding. I want to see what its like. It isnt really suifuel for me because I already know its fucking over
My parents will force me to go

Weddings are horrible unless you wanna go there to enjoy the free food and whatever