Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Forget SEAmaxxing just go Japanmaxxing

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
I have been planning to SEAmax for a long time but after watching these videos I think I just need to Japanmax for a while first.

This japanese guy must be raging. Almost every single one of them would fuck a western guy. Yeah maybe a lot of them are Chad-only western guy, but if you're white at least you wouldn't be competing with other white guys.

View: https://youtu.be/JbwVOipwsH4

View: https://youtu.be/irgG6Jzz1ew

3 more dayyys and lil luzifer is cooming in SEAHooker

Japan is the most based first world country, but still cucked.

To become actually based they should strip foids of their rights, kill every foreigner living there, and go back to the old times

View: https://youtu.be/Y3N9eV8n1kw

Doesn't Japan have a culture thats specifically unwelcoming to foreigners, unlike cucked West?

By “western guy” they’re talking white guy lol

They wouldn’t touch a curry with an 11 foot pole
I know I just find them pretty :incel::incel:

when they say foreigners they speak about white swedish blonde 6'3ft tall Chad with hunter eyes

Granted this is probably Tokyo, so they’re all pozzed but a lot of japs probably think this
By “western guy” they’re talking white guy lol

I prefer black women tho

what?, Japan has one of the highest standards ever. its Kpop face or nothing. wtf are you talking about

My stats are too low for JBW.

I wish JBW was as true as ppl say, but its over exaggerated

what?, Japan has one of the highest standards ever. its Kpop face or nothing. wtf are you talking about
Kpop is Korean

Most jap men are under 5 feet tall too. I'd height mog most of em.

Most Jap men are 5'7-5'9 buddy boyo
Stop coping
You're right, but the average is actually 5'7", 170cm

Doesn't Japan have a culture thats specifically unwelcoming to foreigners, unlike cucked West?
Yes. They won’t even let their prostitutes fuck white guys.

Mongoloid holes won't give me a chance due to my darker pigment.

I prefer black women tho
I don't know what's appealing about them.
Most are meh at best.
Is there a special place where black foids are attractive that I dont know about?

Mongoloid holes won't give me a chance due to my darker pigment.
What about Native American women? You can possibly meet some in Mexico, Central America, and South American countries.

Although it's not perfect I'd like to move to Japan. I'd prefer to line in Kyoto or Sapporo than Tokyo though.