Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Forget race traitor, I'm a species traitor.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Humanity has proven itself to have nothing to offer men but hate and scorn. If an alien species offered me a place in their society with a chance of starting a family I'd take it in a heartbeat.

just don't start fucking dogs

Ceo of dogpill

have a seat, @JohnWickCel

reverse dogpill is always there for you

Same here.

Fuck our species TBH.

That’s not saying that I haven’t known or known of some very worthy and awesome individuals that have inspired me and lifted my spirit in bad times, but the sad and immediate and undeniable problem is that the toxic cunts I’ve encountered or simply just known of both male and female alike, vastly outnumber the good people or rather those that fall into my own personal definition of “good”.

If an alien species offered me a place in their society with a chance of starting a family I'd take it in a heartbeat

You do know what the definition of a species is, right ?
Unless you wanna raise space Chad's kids while wageslaving for an alien roastie

You do know what the definition of a species is, right ?
Unless you wanna raise space Chad's kids while wageslaving for an alien roastie
If humans can breed with them I don't see the problem. They won't have the same nature as human women.

Same here.

Fuck our species TBH.

That’s not saying that I haven’t known or known of some very worthy and awesome individuals that have inspired me and lifted my spirit in bad times, but the sad and immediate and undeniable problem is that the toxic cunts I’ve encountered or simply just known of both male and female alike, vastly outnumber the good people or rather those that fall into my own personal definition of “good”.

if humans dont want you,than what makes you think that aliens would, this is nothing more than a cope tbh

if humans dont want you,than what makes you think that aliens would, this is nothing more than a cope tbh
Different natures and thought processes.
Precisely, no chance of it happening.
Although the Homo genus seems to be an exception to the no interspecies breeding rule
This is assuming humans can breed with them. I don't see the point in adding hard science to a post about me saying I want an alien waifu.
don't become a furry man
I don't know man, Krystal's looking kind of THICC.

u4foShp.jpg

Insert "when the coping is too strong" meme ....

Same here.

Fuck our species TBH.

Same here.

Fuck our species TBH.

I thought you felt the same way since you like the twi'lek jailbait, Mission Vao.