Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Forget foids, I want to know how can I start moneymaxxing?

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I'm 18, and I want to set myself up to have the best life possible. Right now I don't make my own money, I get driven to and from school because I have no car, I want to get a new phone but I don't want to ask my parents, I want to get new video games etc. There's a lot of things I want to do but I don't have any cash that I can call my own.

What's the best thing I should pursue that can make me some money? I'm currently doing a degree in economics, which from all indications is going to be useless to me as I'm more interested in the technology world. Should I go the crypto road? The website development road? Trade stocks? What is a relatively realistic way to moneymaxx?

Ask blacktarpill, he has doubled his money recently through his strategy on investing

I'm currently doing a degree in economics, which from all indications is going to be useless to me as I'm more interested in the technology world.
Wrong. It's good to know economics for your own projects.

I'm 18, and I want to set myself up to have the best life possible. Right now I don't make my own money, I get driven to and from school because I have no car, I want to get a new phone but I don't want to ask my parents, I want to get new video games etc. There's a lot of things I want to do but I don't have any cash that I can call my own.

What's the best thing I should pursue that can make me some money? I'm currently doing a degree in economics, which from all indications is going to be useless to me as I'm more interested in the technology world. Should I go the crypto road? The website development road? Trade stocks? What is a relatively realistic way to moneymaxx?
Ok... let's see

What your parent are doing? Do they have any valuable connections?

You economic degree is usless unless you go to blue chip companies and banks. Are u living in or close to a financial center (NY, London, etc.)?

If you have no connections and no outstanding abilities in what ever then welcome to the club of the 99.99% - the club of wagelsaves.

Today the only wageslavary that pays something is in STEM and coding. Study Python and R. Both of these coding languages can help u in modeling and empirical analysis in economics. And in face can take you to the aforementioned blue chip companies.

I have BA and MA in economics. PM if you want to talk about this stuff seriously.
Wrong. It's good to know economics for your own projects.
Most of economics modules have nothing to do with the real world.

People often recommend trade school. Doesn't sound like a bad idea to me.

I'm more interested in the technology world. Should I go the crypto road? The website development road? Trade stocks?

I think you should keep your interest for technology as a hobby, or a side thing if you will. Tech is incredibly competitive and changing all the time. You may make it, but don't expect too much.

The way to moneymax is find out what you are really interested in and love spending time on.. that also has some sort of potential for making money.

It doesn't have to be anything fancy. Like some guy could have a passion for engraving guns, knives, jewelry whatever. And after years and years of doing it he just keeps getting better and has his own style and super advanced and fast at it. Like 50 different 'tricks of the trade' he learned by just doing it and trying stuff and talking to other engravers.

At some point you get so good at something that people start paying you to do it for them. Then as you get better and better they pay you more and more. Like one Latinocel I saw on youtube rich guys were paying him literally $10's of thousands to do his custom artistic engraving on their guns.

Same goes for trading something like crypto-currency. My brother is up to $250,000 in crypto.. he has invested a total of around $125k over the last five years. He actually was down to $40,000 in his various coins just last year. Almost every day he is on the crypto-forums reading for several hours.. its a hobby for him too.

Another guy I saw he makes these swords and he started selling them. People who thought they were cool bought them, then people might even collect them. Whereas wage-cucks are producing some product that sells as a commodity. Unique products and services people have to pay those unique people with those skills and talents to do.

Last edited:
I hate getting IQ mogged, reading these comments jfl

Currently I claim welfare and the government give me 300 Gibs a month. In 75 years I should have 22500 gibs and thats my retirement plan

Currently I claim welfare and the government give me 300 Gibs a month. In 75 years I should have 22500 gibs and thats my retirement plan
Are you cerian you'll live that long