Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ForeverCucked is a goldmine.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7c0zk8/crush_is_together_with_a_good_friend/

Haven't spent any time there in ages. So many miserable Incels who daren't swallow the black pill.

I dont know if they are just dumb or dont want to see the truth. Honestly i think most of them are both.

You are not blackpilled if you have a crush. Truecels don't get emotionally attacehd to women that donn't fuck them.

Why don't the normies and roasties on inceltears talk about the FA subreddit?

Either the FA is filled with sub-normies and roasties who can't get chad or they only care about fucking us over

Most of them are legit incels except they're bluepilled as fuck.

GunnaSecure said:
Why don't the normies and roasties on inceltears talk about the FA subreddit?

Either the FA is filled with sub-normies and roasties who can't get chad or they only care about fucking us over

Because it's cucked (one of its mods is a married woman, apparently, they ban words like "cunt" and anything vaguely "misogynistic"), FAers don't challenge the feminist narrative and they don't opt out of tax slavery, etc.

incelman said:
You are not blackpilled if you have a crush. Truecels don't get emotionally attacehd to women that donn't fuck them.

existentialhack said:
Because it's cucked (one of its mods is a married woman, apparently, they ban words like "cunt" and anything vaguely "misogynistic"), FAers don't challenge the feminist narrative and they don't opt out of tax slavery, etc.

They also ban you for saying personality doesn't matter.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7bz649/feels_bad/

Legit incels, guys..

They deleted that black pill experiment thread kek.

They banned me yesterday and I didn't even break any rules...

When I read subs like that I genuinely feel bad for some of the posters. Their brain just won't allow them to swallow the blackpill. Even on theredpill there are so many ignorant men it completely baffles my fucking mind.

Zielony4 said:
They banned me yesterday and I didn't even break any rules...

being incel thats why :@  fucking sjw nazis

Someone on FA did a Tinder experiment, and he was amazed how he had his same personality, just a different face, and women flocked to him (lol). It was deleted because OP started to realize personality isn't weighted as much as looks.

BF8211 said:
Someone on FA did a Tinder experiment, and he was amazed how he had his same personality, just a different face, and women flocked to him (lol). It was deleted because OP started to realize personality isn't weighted as much as looks.

It was mod'd, surely?

incelman said:

That's actually an astounding litmus test for whether or not someone truly has hit blackpilled status... It does seem like I stopped having crushes around the time I was truly blackpilled. To have a crush implies you do actually have hope, but now it's this state of seeing a desirable woman, even one I wildly desire, but I just don't think about her unless I'm around her because it's almost as if subconsciously my mind realizes "there's nothing there to go after, not spending mental energy on it."

The nails in the coffin really were the blackpills where you see women today who are 4's and 5's who have 7's and 8's blowing up their egos and orbiting them on social media, which means 8's 9's and 10's even are who they fuck "when they want to fuck."

The best blackpill for any guy is probably catfishing on Tinder with a woman's pics who is a 4 or a 5. Seeing how much dick that is nearly double her looks rating being thrown at her will ruin you.

sepelion said:
That's actually an astounding litmus test for whether or not someone truly has hit blackpilled status... It does seem like I stopped having crushes around the time I was truly blackpilled. To have a crush implies you do actually have hope, but now it's this state of seeing a desirable woman, even one I wildly desire, but I just don't think about her unless I'm around her because it's almost as if subconsciously my mind realizes "there's nothing there to go after, not spending mental energy on it."

The nails in the coffin really were the blackpills where you see women today who are 4's and 5's who have 7's and 8's blowing up their egos and orbiting them on social media, which means 8's 9's and 10's even are who they fuck "when they want to fuck."

The best blackpill for any guy is probably catfishing on Tinder with a woman's pics who is a 4 or a 5. Seeing how much dick that is nearly double her looks rating being thrown at her will ruin you.

I remember reading somewhere that an average looking girl gets like 100 messages per day on her cellphone.

I'm still attracted to women. I find many girls attracted but tha'ts just about it. I don't have any feelings for any girl. There is no point in doing so. Why invest emotions on a person who will not feel 1% of the stuff you feel for her? I had crushes int he past but as time went on I realized that it's all child dreams. Once I acquired knowledge I abandoned emotions. I have stopped thinking about a girl in particular. I may fantasize about them when they are in range but it ends there.

existentialhack said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7c0zk8/crush_is_together_with_a_good_friend/

Haven't spent any time there in ages. So many miserable Incels who daren't swallow the black pill.

AHAHAHAHAHA
I opened lookism net and my anti-virus alerted me about miner.

It's alright, they'll take the blackpill eventually.