Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ForeverCucked is a goldmine.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,917
Online
51d 11h 17m
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7c0zk8/crush_is_together_with_a_good_friend/


Haven't spent any time there in ages. So many miserable Incels who daren't swallow the black pill.
 
Zyzz

Zyzz

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
199
Online
0
I dont know if they are just dumb or dont want to see the truth. Honestly i think most of them are both.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
You are not blackpilled if you have a crush. Truecels don't get emotionally attacehd to women that donn't fuck them.
 
GunnaSecure

GunnaSecure

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
280
Online
1h 31m
Why don't the normies and roasties on inceltears talk about the FA subreddit?

Either the FA is filled with sub-normies and roasties who can't get chad or they only care about fucking us over
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,623
Online
45d 1h 17m
Most of them are legit incels except they're bluepilled as fuck.
 
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,917
Online
51d 11h 17m
GunnaSecure said:
Why don't the normies and roasties on inceltears talk about the FA subreddit?

Either the FA is filled with sub-normies and roasties who can't get chad or they only care about fucking us over

Because it's cucked (one of its mods is a married woman, apparently, they ban words like "cunt" and anything vaguely "misogynistic"), FAers don't challenge the feminist narrative and they don't opt out of tax slavery, etc.
 
P

Puto

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
99
Online
0
incelman said:
You are not blackpilled if you have a crush. Truecels don't get emotionally attacehd to women that donn't fuck them.
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,623
Online
45d 1h 17m
existentialhack said:
Because it's cucked (one of its mods is a married woman, apparently, they ban words like "cunt" and anything vaguely "misogynistic"), FAers don't challenge the feminist narrative and they don't opt out of tax slavery, etc.

They also ban you for saying personality doesn't matter.


https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7bz649/feels_bad/


Legit incels, guys..
 
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,917
Online
51d 11h 17m
They deleted that black pill experiment thread kek.
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,388
Online
0
They banned me yesterday and I didn't even break any rules...
 
Anon313

Anon313

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
62
Online
2d 5m
When I read subs like that I genuinely feel bad for some of the posters. Their brain just won't allow them to swallow the blackpill. Even on theredpill there are so many ignorant men it completely baffles my fucking mind.
 
U

undeadcel

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
755
Online
26m
Zielony4 said:
They banned me yesterday and I didn't even break any rules...

being incel thats why :@  fucking sjw nazis
 
BF8211

BF8211

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
85
Online
1h 49m
Someone on FA did a Tinder experiment, and he was amazed how he had his same personality, just a different face, and women flocked to him (lol). It was deleted because OP started to realize personality isn't weighted as much as looks.
 
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,917
Online
51d 11h 17m
BF8211 said:
Someone on FA did a Tinder experiment, and he was amazed how he had his same personality, just a different face, and women flocked to him (lol). It was deleted because OP started to realize personality isn't weighted as much as looks.

It was mod'd, surely?
 
sepelion

sepelion

Honk Honk!
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
965
Online
8h 51m
incelman said:
You are not blackpilled if you have a crush. Truecels don't get emotionally attacehd to women that donn't fuck them.

That's actually an astounding litmus test for whether or not someone truly has hit blackpilled status... It does seem like I stopped having crushes around the time I was truly blackpilled. To have a crush implies you do actually have hope, but now it's this state of seeing a desirable woman, even one I wildly desire, but I just don't think about her unless I'm around her because it's almost as if subconsciously my mind realizes "there's nothing there to go after, not spending mental energy on it."

The nails in the coffin really were the blackpills where you see women today who are 4's and 5's who have 7's and 8's blowing up their egos and orbiting them on social media, which means 8's 9's and 10's even are who they fuck "when they want to fuck."

The best blackpill for any guy is probably catfishing on Tinder with a woman's pics who is a 4 or a 5. Seeing how much dick that is nearly double her looks rating being thrown at her will ruin you.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
sepelion said:
That's actually an astounding litmus test for whether or not someone truly has hit blackpilled status... It does seem like I stopped having crushes around the time I was truly blackpilled. To have a crush implies you do actually have hope, but now it's this state of seeing a desirable woman, even one I wildly desire, but I just don't think about her unless I'm around her because it's almost as if subconsciously my mind realizes "there's nothing there to go after, not spending mental energy on it."

The nails in the coffin really were the blackpills where you see women today who are 4's and 5's who have 7's and 8's blowing up their egos and orbiting them on social media, which means 8's 9's and 10's even are who they fuck "when they want to fuck."

The best blackpill for any guy is probably catfishing on Tinder with a woman's pics who is a 4 or a 5. Seeing how much dick that is nearly double her looks rating being thrown at her will ruin you.

I remember reading somewhere that an average looking girl gets like 100 messages per day on her cellphone.

I'm still attracted to women. I find many girls attracted but tha'ts just about it. I don't have any feelings for any girl. There is no point in doing so. Why invest emotions on a person who will not feel 1% of the stuff you feel for her? I had crushes int he past but as time went on I realized that it's all child dreams. Once I acquired knowledge I abandoned emotions. I have stopped thinking about a girl in particular. I may fantasize about them when they are in range but it ends there.
 
W

whatiamnotgoingtodo

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
160
Online
7m
existentialhack said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7c0zk8/crush_is_together_with_a_good_friend/


Haven't spent any time there in ages. So many miserable Incels who daren't swallow the black pill.

AHAHAHAHAHA
I opened lookism net and my anti-virus alerted me about miner.
 
Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,585
Online
0m
It's alright, they'll take the blackpill eventually.
 

Similar threads

Don Vito
Replies
1
Views
118
BarrelStuffer
B
Incelius Savage
Replies
10
Views
188
Cope_Time
Cope_Time
-BrettyBoy-
Replies
8
Views
174
entombed
E
yez
Replies
23
Views
432
yez
yez
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top