Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Forever Inceldom in Toronto for Young Men

W

Weston404

Banned
-

HedgeRunner

25 points · 5 months ago

You are going to get typical answers: "Work on yourself" | "Go to meetups" | "TSSC" (or whatever that social sport club is called) | "It is you, not the city" | "This city has so many people, it is definitely you". | "Volunteering" | "Meetups"
The fact is, people in Toronto (especially downtown core), both guys and girls, barely talk to people outside their friend circle. The more people ignore that fact, the more the problem exacerbates.
Sorry to not be of more help but this is one of those .....it is what it is kinda things.
I have actually tried to match people up in previous threads like this but people are so shy it is ridiculous - ironic when there are 50 comments, of which 40 are single yet not 1 pair wanted to meet up and get to know each other. Another evidence of the very problem I stated above.
My take? Do what you want to do. (Doesn't necessarily mean training your sweats off at the gym).
Hell, eat ice cream, play Overwatch, learn coding, swim in the bathtub.
level 1
nervousTO

1 point · 5 months ago

Get some new pictures taken. Professionally. Trust me, a good dating profile will make things a million times easier for you, and the key part of the profile is pictures.
I'm sure there's a lot of great guys I'm missing out on because they use blurry computer chair/bed selfies, but I want to go for the guy with the range of clear, focused pictures that showcase his personality, hobbies, and career.

Just use a pic of you atop Mount Everest brah.

Just take a shower theory. Just join an RSD social approach theory. Just be a mangina theory.
Challenge failed!

focused pictures that showcase his personality, hobbies, and career.

If you're ugly, you can post a picture of you taming a lion and you will get rejected.

Posted by
u/guydatinginto

4 months ago

Dating in Toronto: What did I do wrong?
browse.php

Okay so I'm a single male in Toronto trying to meet women in the city. Today I decided to build up enough confidence to approach women on the streets in a friendly manner and try to strike up casual conversations. My first encounter I said to one lady " Wow, it's such a beautiful day outside today isn't it?" she looked shocked and ran away. Another lady I approach "Hi my name is Chad, how are you doing today?" She told me to get lost before she calls the cops on me. I asked another lady "I love your outfit where did you get it?" She laughed in my face and walked away. WTF am I doing wrong? Don't get me wrong a couple of them enjoyed the compliments out of 10 approaches but in the end 0 numbers which kind of sucks. Maybe I'm just an ugly dude idk lol.

the top comment:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: KEK, the foid is saying that she gone to the dick carousel because a chad left her while the incel is talking about how he can't find anyone, you can't make this shit

"I had a summer where I had been burned by a guy and felt really low. I said I would date as much as possible to become “stronger” and eventually had no standards and felt even lower. Then I finally said fuck this and I met someone at the gym. Been together ever since. "

I want to go for the guy with the range of clear, focused pictures that showcase his personality, hobbies, and career.
lmao seriously, these fucking foids demand for the perfect array of HD photos now... meanwhile she probably only has like 2-3 edited close up snapchat pics to hide how overweight she is with her face drenched with fakeup...

"tinder game" bro gtfo youre just ugly subhuman,accep it

Those posts are not my original writings as they are copypasta from Reddit.

No hope for ethnics in this city.

Poor soul. Get him on this site so we can cope together.

Get some new pictures taken. Professionally. Trust me, a good dating profile will make things a million times easier for you, and the key part of the profile is pictures.

I'm seriously considering trying this,are there any 4/10 and below males that look way better with professional made photos? I'm willing to pay the money if it's not too expensive

yea toronto is a shit city, saving up everything i have to get out and never come back.