Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Forever Alone has Changed So Fast Its Incredible. So Many Suicide Fuel Threads

L

Lestat

Banned
-
Just a month ago they were banning me and bashing me
for blackpilling them with looks theory.

Now all of those loser subhumans are posting
Just be attractive
Dont be unattactive.
I know my place as an ugly guy
Its only creepy if the guy is ugly.

WOW in just one month they went from bluepilled to looks theory blackpilled suicide fuel truth telling people.
What made them change so fast?
How the hell did such a quick turnaround happen?

Maybe becuz so many of them believed their bluepilled lies that they started asking
women out online and in real life and started to get crushing insults and rejections.

Its only a matter of time before the entire civilization crashes when ALL men will
realise the lies and scams women and society feed them about dating and sex.

It's because r/incels got banned so some incels went to forever alone. Soon we will have complete control of that sub.

blackpilled quote from there. Life of a subhuman.
So I'll start off by saying that I have horrible anxiety, no job, just recently got my license (at the age of 26) so I find it easier to talk to people on the Internet, surprise surprise. So I've noticed a trend. I met a female, we hit it off great, talk all the time, have a shit ton in common. At this point no pictures are exchanged, I honestly don't care about looks, as long as you care for yourself and are happy good for you. Days go by of none stop talking and happiness. Then I figured I'd share what I look like, you know get it outta the way in case something happens (always does). I don't think I'm disgusting I take care of myself I try to look good wearing nice clothes well-groomed baby doll that crap. I share and then everything usually goes down hill but slowly. I can feel a difference. They pretend to still be interested but those long days of texting are turned into a handful of text and randomly they are busy or are working. And I'm not unreasonable, I know they have things to do but... They had those same things to do before and we still talked. I'm tired of being judged and lied to and treated like a idiot. This is happening right now, and within maybe two weeks this person will probably no longer be talking to me. This always happens, I know people have likes and dislikes and types but... Don't lie. If you find me hideous or I'm not your type. Don't tell me I'm cute then change the way you talk to me. It's cruel

Some people brought up it could be me who is acting differently. I believe that in the past it was probably true but not anymore. The female I mentioned earlier has stopped texting me every morning like she did before. And I maybe here her from her a few times a day now. Sure people get busy but I just know it's the beginning of the end.

Incels were previously contained in r/Incels, but now the reddit mods have dispersed them onto other subreddits.

NEETsupreme said:
Incels were previously contained in r/Incels, but now the reddit mods have dispersed them onto other subreddits.

incels rise up and take over the internet

There is nothing sadder than a blupilled incel

incelman said:
There is nothing sadder than a blupilled incel

They smile as life fucks them in the ass, bareback.

Sub8Hate said:
They smile as life fucks them in the ass, bareback.

Imagine being a 50 year old virgin and still believing that something will happen

incelman said:
Imagine being a 50 year old virgin and still believing that something will happen

I can't even imagine that it's possible to have not lost all hope by that point. I'd consider such a person to be insane and delusional. You begin deconstructing blue pills early in life if you're observant and critical of things. Hope is cope.

Soon we will have a blackpill empire.

We are taking all of them over while building an army of brothers in inceldom. Every reddit user is incel by default and just waiting to be converted, that's why we can't be stopped from spreading the mighty blackpill. Subreddits will fall one by one until we march towards reddit headquarters where we will find the blonde cuck of a ceo and dictate r/incels to be reinstated. Afterwards he will be submitted to the high court of incels where he will face justice for his crimes against humanity.

just checked the front page
>My best friend just got out of a marriage and now she’s posting FA crap all over her page and it’s pissing me off to no end
>People say there is nothing wrong with being a virgin, but then I see stuff like this on the front page of /r/all
>They say it gets better, but when? When the fuck does it get better? I don’t know how much longer I can take this, I’m really tired of living this life.
>My friend ladies and gentleman, in case someone ever tells you it's all in your head
>Family is the only thing keeping me from committing suicide.
the fire rises

Place was decently black pilled, they tell non-virgins to GTFO which is a huge plus in my book.

Whether or not they're going to stand up for themselves since incels isnt there to take the heat for them anymore, is something will be interesting to see.

I think they're starting to realize that banning r/incels/ was a huge mistake.

The mods have to actively delete Tinder/OKCupip/PoF experiment threads because of how prevalent they’ve become.

Sub8Hate said:
I can't even imagine that it's possible to have not lost all hope by that point. I'd consider such a person to be insane and delusional. You begin deconstructing blue pills early in life  if you're observant and critical of things. Hope is cope.

It's just over if it hasn't happened by 20. The prosepct of aving sex WAS NEVER part of my life.