Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foreign Accent Syndrome - attention seeking foids pretending they woke up with a new accent

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Youtube comments are disabled on this because of course everyone calls her a lying sack of shit who wants to get on TV and get attention and followers on TikTok. Doctors however are completely stumped, and are unable to find a cause and continue to search for answers.

View: https://youtu.be/x18AQT6yKGg

Funny thing is foreign accent syndrome is almost exclusively a "condition" that for some reason only affects attention deprived foids.

Screenshot 20220501 065115

That last one there is fucking hilarious, she pretends to talk like an old chinese lady.

4ehzvt

Last edited:
:feelshaha: Mentally ill bitches.

I don't see the point of doing that, just move to a foreign country and now you have a unique accent.

Yes.
Foids fail at it

foids who cant get attention , in this day and age . Are just Retards .

insta , twitter , OF , bumble , jaumo , hinge , tinder , POF , facebook , meet me . and what have you

Imagine being monolingual so you have to pretend to have a different accent :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: