Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme For your enjoyment, forum weapon against foids over 30

• Thread starter Deleted member 24333
  • Start date
Deleted member 24333

Deleted member 24333

Self-banned
-

(download it before it gets shoah'ed by jewtube just like most based things) https://www.y2mate.com/en3

Also post any iterations/edits of this meme that you know, or just anything that dabs on old roasties who haven't found betabux yet

Not one second

2EF2DCEA 5E4E 4322 B3CD EE131531BF5A

Foids over 30 are rotten

It's supposed to mock foids based on fact that they rapidly lose egg cells after certain age (when I say rapidly I mean it, by the time they're 30 they already have only a fraction of eggs that they had in their youth). It's Lifefuel because femoloids get less fertile over time which serves them right (shame that they aren't rotting in minecraft over time aswell), but it's Suifuel if you're over 25 and plan on marrying someone around your age. As you see, the eggpill is grey in its colour.

Yoo bad no lithuanian walhitters hitting on me, would show this

It's supposed to mock foids based on fact that they rapidly lose egg cells after certain age (when I say rapidly I mean it, by the time they're 30 they already have only a fraction of eggs that they had in their youth). It's Lifefuel because femoloids get less fertile over time which serves them right (shame that they aren't rotting in minecraft over time aswell), but it's Suifuel if you're over 25 and plan on marrying someone around your age. As you see, the eggpill is grey in its colour.
Oh I see, thx for enlighting me:feelsokman:

Empty egg carton is another one of those simplistic yet hard hitting memes that spreads to blackpilled normies and ends up with edgy 12 year olds helping to spread it, its good, simple, funny, brutal bite-sized pills

I will not download that shit man

I will not save this onto my SSD