Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For Youngcels: Taking care of yourself does increase your chance of ascending.

Nordcel9588

Nordcel9588

IncellianPerspective: A pagan unable to reproduce
★★★★
I know this is hard for many people who have given up here. But for younger guys here, please understand that taking care of yourself does help increasing your chance a little. You may have been given bad cards in life, but play them the best you can. My friend who is roughly the same SMV as me, managed to ascend. So, if you're youngcel, there is still time for you. I know this sounds like Pickup artist BS, but I'm saying this for free. I'm not a moneygrubbing coach.

Hopefully @JohnWickCel gets the message and does something about his situation. Unlike us, it's not too late for him. He can mew, lift, and lots of other things.

only works if you're like 7/10
you can prolly get one point if you looksmaxx hard

He can mew, lift, and lots of other things.
It was possible to inject hormones in childhood, precisely at the beginning of puberty. And for the majority, puberty ends at 16-17 years old.
There are no more options to cheat genetics. And even this does not guarantee anything, you can only make it worse.
Btw, there are no hormones for your face.

I don't even have cards ffs
Not even the
Joker
?

I know this is hard for many people who have given up here. But for younger guys here, please understand that taking care of yourself does help increasing your chance a little. You may have been given bad cards in life, but play them the best you can. My friend who is roughly the same SMV as me, managed to ascend. So, if you're youngcel, there is still time for you. I know this sounds like Pickup artist BS, but I'm saying this for free. I'm not a moneygrubbing coach.
Obviously. But how much are my chances going to increase? From 0.1% to 0.3%? Who am I going to ascend with when I roll the 0.3%? Do I have the patience to keep trying 350 times before I ascend with a chubby 4/10? After I completely maxxed out everything I can?

I think one of the biggest factors is whether you have a friend group or not.

Foids value that a lot. Being a loner is like being radioactive to foids.

Vargcel
hell yeah dude

Only for above average boys, girls are even more hypergamous than women because they are surrounded with Chad boys in school and still not looking to settle. My advice would be aim for ugly younger girls, maybe she would date you only because you seem more mature than her classmates.

No matter how much you take care of yourself your subhuman face will still be subhuman.

I rather look like an ogre.

This advice helps if you're a 4 or a 5. It'll boost you to average or slightly above average level.

Does nothing for a short ugly ethnic like me though. A 2/10 becoming 3/10 is borderline useless. I used to have visible abs and it did nothing for me so I just stopped bodybuilding after 4 years of that cope.

It was possible to inject hormones in childhood, precisely at the beginning of puberty. And for the majority, puberty ends at 16-17 years old.
There are no more options to cheat genetics. And even this does not guarantee anything, you can only make it worse.
Btw, there are no hormones for your face.
the only thing for your face is eating healthy for skin and mewing for jaw. otherwise its over.

the only thing for your face is eating healthy for skin and mewing for jaw.
I don't think it will help.
For example, the bone mass of the lower jaw is genetically based.
But yes, in theory you can influence the development of the upper jaw.

I’m 16 and I’ve been mewing diligently for over a year now and ive seen basically no improvement. Mewing is a delusional meme.
cope, you were probably doing it wrong. back of the tongue to roof of the mouth and lips sealed. I've seen people on this forum get results at older ages, you probably had wrong tongue position, cause that's what it most common.
I don't think it will help.
For example, the bone mass of the lower jaw is genetically based.
But yes, in theory you can influence the development of the upper jaw.
it is genetically based, but because of our mouth posture, it gets stunted.

it is genetically based, but because of our mouth posture, it gets stunted.
Well, look, if you have a developed maxilla, but a small lower jaw - it will not look very good.
There was a picture illustrating my statement, but I lost it.

Well, look, if you have a developed maxilla, but a small lower jaw - it will not look very good.
There was a picture illustrating my statement, but I lost it.
brootal lost and found pill

It heavily depends what you actually mean by "taking care".

if you mean generic advices, like lifting, getting a haircut, dressing better and getting thousands of showers, it might work, or it might not. Better not give false hope using generic advices. For example, getting a haircut means jack shit if someone has a large forehead or is balding, and lifting mean shit if the guy is a gigamanlet.

The real advice is to "try look as much like Chad as you can, consider surgeries and always try to moneymaxx in the way". Sometimes not even "the best version of ourselves" is enough, so some people need to work all the ways possible, bypassing their shitty genetics by all means necessary and always considering betabuxxing as a plan B.

Last edited:
Taking good care of oneself can't do any harm.

Youngcels think inceldom hurts, they will learn that other failures in life can hurt much, much worse.

If anything, youngcels have been given a window into their future through the people on this site if they do not try their hardest now. Once you leave school, you will no longer have any contact with people your age, and by then, it is truly over. Don't LDAR now - there's plenty of time to do that when you're older. Even if you fail, at least you'll have the knowledge that you did what you could - but, perhaps you'll ascend, and it will have been worth the effort to escape the fate that most oldecels suffer here.

brootal lost and found pill
Okay, I made my own illustration. As you can see, these two guys have about the same maxilla development. I would even say that the guy on the right has less developed maxilla. But the guy on the right still has a very large lower jaw.
Ij1E64x.png

Okay, I made my own illustration. As you can see, these two guys have about the same maxilla development. I would even say that the guy on the right has less developed maxilla. But the guy on the right still has a very large lower jaw.
Ij1E64x.png
Jaw is law.

whats with the bluepill shit

chad doesnt have to take showers or clean himself, he can smell like shit and still fuck

mewing isn't very good. "YOU'RE JUST DOING IT WRONG BRO :soy:" dental work is where real progress is made. And surgeries of course you can't forget that.

chad doesnt have to take showers or clean himself, he can smell like shit and still fuck
Most users here aren't Chad and will have to actually put in some amount of effort. a 4 or 5 out of 10 could ascend if they looksmaxxed possibly. Its not guaranteed but you should at the very least TRY to looksmaxx before completely giving up. Even if you don't ascend life is better as a 5 than a 4 or even a 3 than a 2 since looks effects you in many ways that aren't just sex or relationships.

First try before you give up
Otherwise you are volcel
full

I'm not varg lol.