Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion For USAcels, What is the most craziest incident you've witnessed?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I'm gonna be very honest here. The USA has always fascinated me. I've never been (except for this one time as a toddler) but from what I've seen on social media, TV, movies, video games and other sources of public media growing up. They're culture is so spontaneous and weird. I have cousins living there telling me stories of unusual and overwhelming incidents they've witnessed there. The USA is such an interesting country. They're culture is so quirky and random. If your an American, I don't think you will ever realise that until you leave the United States and come back after a long time. (Or so I've heard). The USA is like a TV show to the rest of the world. It's influential, spontaneous, fascinating etc.

They are honestly so wild! And seem so desensitized to the maddest of things. Out of all the empires, nations etc ever formed on the earth. The US will go down as one of the most memorable and most influential to ever exist. Even after it collapses and no longer exists. I have met a few Americans before and they seem so extroverted, loud and passive aggressive. So animated.

Anyway, for any brocels living in the United States.
What is the craziest thing you've witnessed there?

I'm sure you have witnessed something crazy atleast once in such a country.

All the bank robberies and murders and car chases and explosions and yelling and machine gun fire are just natural American things bro...

I’ve seen a truck explode.

A massive car accident happened in front of me while I was driving to school. Some retardcel completely blew past a red light at over 100 miles an hour and killed himself & another driver. I saw him coming from the left so I didn't move forward even though I had a green light. The car on my right didn't look before going and got obliterated.

Where I live it’s pretty calm. The wild shit happens in the nigger part of town.
:shock: Witnessed a bunch of homo nignogs having group sex in public bathroom after I opened door.

I've witnessed Negroid males yelling in public parks at crowds and Irish White males yelling at cars.

I saw a car on fire in the parking lot of a local store, a nig nog screaming at some old cashier and called her a racist because she threw some money at him or something, a homeless guy walking down the road talking to himself, and a methhouse explode down the street from my house.

Shit is wild in this bum fuck nowhere town.

I’ve seen a guy high out of his mind on fuck knows what yelling at the top of his lungs, at first I thought he was on the phone and angry, but it turned out he was alone