Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL For those who wanted to invite foids and faggots on this forum-this is who you would be dealing with

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
The meme is real r/inceltear is full of cucks trying to get get their sweaty hands of thine pussy:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

By the time I post this numbers might be worse
Itpoll

Remember this when want to listen anything they say, they can't even define a word that literally describes itself

:feelswhat:

What point did i miss?

>Do you not have sex

Yes

>Is it not by your choice?

Yes

You are an incel.

:feelskek: simping for roast beef still isn’t gonna get you laid buddy boy, i fucking can’t with these pathetic soys

@InMinecraft
@Komesarj89

:feelskek: simping for roast beef still isn’t gonna get you laid buddy boy, i fucking can’t with these pathetic soys
Not hating != Simping. I'm just an unnatractive dude, why would i hate women if they have better options? I hate mother nature or god that made this game called life a shitty one

:yes:
I wonder what kind of mental gymnastic they would use to describe an adult virgin non sex haver.

if you're not getting laid and decide to go simping route, atleast simp for somewhat attractive women not princesskitty level sheboon negroids

They want to re-define incel solely to make us look bad

Not hating != Simping. I'm just an unnatractive dude, why would i hate women if they have better options? I hate mother nature or god that made this game called life a shitty one
no i hate whores. i hate them for acting like they give a flying fuck about personality when they don’t. every human is entitled to love and partnership yet these “empowered” cunts refuse to get with their looksmatch, or have the audacity to exploit hardworking men for their money and then leave them high and dry for chad. if you don’t hate foids you’re part of the epidemic

if you're not getting laid and decide to go simping route, atleast simp for somewhat attractive women not princesskitty level sheboon negroids
facts, also this cuck probably made the post thinking some kindhearted foid would pity him and slide into his reddit dm’s

Last edited:
New user added to my cuck list

no i hate whores. i hate them for acting like they give a flying fuck about personality when they don’t. every human is entitled to love and partnership yet these “empowered” cunts refuse to get with their looksmatch, or have the audacity to exploit hardworking men for their money and then leave them high and dry for chad. if you don’t hate foids you’re part of the epidemic
You won't get sex no matter if they're honest or no so that's hardly relevant. They won't be with their looksmatch because males date down. If males didn't date down, you'll have your looksmatch. If you want to hate a gender, hate men instead. Don't be dumb, the price of pussy is as high as it is because of males.

You won't get sex no matter if they're honest or no so that's hardly relevant. They won't be with their looksmatch because males date down. If males didn't date down, you'll have your looksmatch. If you want to hate a gender, hate men instead. Don't be dumb, the price of pussy is as high as it is because of males.
Are you into femdom?

Upd

Lies gets updooted
Upd2

Lies gets updooted
Downd
Tells the truth gets downdooted

:feelsokman::blackpill::blackpill:

They are gasliginting him:feelskek:

Update: Saga is now over and it ended with big reddit moment
Redditmoment

We need to blackpill that mf

Why use IT as an example? Wouldn’t this be a sufficient example of what happens when you let non-incels through the gates? EDIT: [link censored] I guess I can’t mention that forum :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

The meme is real r/inceltear is full of cucks trying to get get their sweaty hands of thine pussy:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

By the time I post this numbers might be worse
View attachment 605270
Remember this when want to listen anything they say, they can't even define a word that literally describes itself
I didn’t hate food for 2 weeks
But on the other hand I am still alive

Am I starving ?

No

>Do you not have sex

Yes

>Is it not by your choice?

Yes

You are an incel.
Yes INCELDOM DOES NOT MEAN BLACKPILLED. Why can no one understand this? Normies are the real retards

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back