Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For those who think becoming NT is easy

D

Dramus17

Officer
★★★★★
Cope, becoming NT while being a mentally-ill sperg with deep-seated locked trauma is almost impossible, I have been trying to become NT for straight 8 years and nothing has been going well, absolutely nothing.

I've tried it all, going out and going for a walk, cold approaching both females and males, going to social clubs for hangouts, talking to people in class, sitting with people in the Uni cafetaria and generally just trying to replicate NT things. The only thing left for me is to abuse drugs, but I don't have the money for that rn.

If you think it's easy to become NT then you were never really non-NT and you're full of shit FaKEcel.

Inb4 fakecel sperg "YoU'rE NoT trYiNg bRo"

Just become NT nigga. I’m trans NT I identify as NT. my pronouns are ‘normal allistic guy’

There's no height for your autism.

There's no face that lets you get away with not being neurotypical.

People can just detect non NT

No, it's probably not that easy to become a NIGGER TRANNY

It is impossible. As an autist you will never know whats it like to be N.T. Might as well rope now

Hold up lemme do a self-lobotomy and become Giga-NT
your either born nt or not. a sperg can’t act NT like a tranny can’t act like a female. Your retarded if you ever thought there was such a thing as “ becoming NT”

It is impossible. As an autist you will never know whats it like to be N.T. Might as well rope now
I’m convinced we’re different species.

Cope, becoming NT while being a mentally-ill sperg with deep-seated locked trauma is almost impossible, I have been trying to become NT for straight 8 years and nothing has been going well, absolutely nothing.

I've tried it all, going out and going for a walk, cold approaching both females and males, going to social clubs for hangouts, talking to people in class, sitting with people in the Uni cafetaria and generally just trying to replicate NT things. The only thing left for me is to abuse drugs, but I don't have the money for that rn.

If you think it's easy to become NT then you were never really non-NT and you're full of shit FaKEcel.
Who told you becoming NT was possible :feelskek:

(Long suffering borderline autisms me)

It would be easy if you were at least normie-tier in looks.

brutal but wise, its over.

Honestly it takes more than being NT, like you have to be really charismatic and interesting and developed and meet a certain looks requirement

You can't become NT.

Best you can do is learn to cope with being an universally hated mentally ill loner sperg. This is the card you've been dealt.