Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For those who perhaps haven't read the continuation of my story with suicide and are asking questions privately,I leave you the link to my latest post

Did you force you into a mental health hospital for attempted suicide?

I made a retarded typo sorry for that. Do everything you can to not. Lie if needed be.
What did they do to you when they forced you to stay in hospital? Did they make you go to a psychologist or something?

What did they do to you when they forced you to stay in hospital? Did they make you go to a psychologist or something?
They forced me to live in this building full of other suicidal people. It was awful. 22 hours of the day was waiting for 2 hours of shitty cope lessons. It was like "paint something that makes you happy" and the other class would be "Write down ten nice things about someone." The place made me more suicidal than I was before going there.

They forced me to live in this building full of other suicidal people. It was awful. 22 hours of the day was waiting for 2 hours of shitty cope lessons. It was like "paint something that makes you happy" and the other class would be "Write down ten nice things about someone." The place made me more suicidal than I was before going there.
Did they keep in touch with you after you left or did they abandon you?

Did they keep in touch with you after you left or did they abandon you?
Completely abandoned me. Never got another call back asking how I was. Did I mention there was only one tv in the whole facility? I wasn't even allowed to have my parents bring in most books because apparently most books have this string like fiber that can be used to hang people.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back