Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For those that have achieved financial independence from your family (especially Muslim or foreign family in the West)

• Thread starter TestosteroneNotHigh
  • Start date
T

TestosteroneNotHigh

Greycel
What was it like in the early stages? It feels impossible. It’s like- you have to choose between being a Wagecuck and work full-time over the next 2 decades minimum to build wealth for solo retirement.
Meanwhile being surrounded by bpd Foid managers and their sexual harassment seminars and surpassed in work environment by them because they have vaginas.
OR
You can stay with your family. But then you’re financially dependent which is emotionally debilitating and you’re filled with rage at your parents. Who are obviously obsessed with the culture they left behind and religion dominates everything.
Meanwhile the girls in the community all flourish despite being immigrants because they just get railed by Tyrone for 7-10 years and then delete the photoshopped booty pics with their roastie hijabi friends from their instagrams- proceed to marry some Muslims doctor son- one who has parents that weren’t low-IQ enough to resist assimilation like mine did.
I can’t stand it here being forced to comply with their religious stuff and their mental issues narcissism etc. But at the same time at least it gives me stability. If I go out in to the world of being independent- I’ll be the community doormat. 27 and entry level. A punching bag for Chad and “Boss Bitch” assistant manager harlots. Depressing when you have to pick from 2 poisonous futures.

I will watch this thread; I, too am, a young (17-year-old) Muslim (Bangladeshi) in the West (Materialistic America).

I will watch this thread; I, too am, a young (17-year-old) Muslim Bangladeshi in America.
Man, I swear 50% of Bangladeshi boys I knew growing up ended up atheists who wagecuck but I admire how they began at 18. Bc they all went in to tech and now they make fortunes. The other 50% married local girls and still live with their parents. Pakistanis are different. The boys all try to emulate black American thugs for some reason. Even at my age

Stay with your family and stuff as much money as possible into an index fund.

Once you reach around 200k you can pretty much leave it there and work an easy part time or casual job for a couple of years until the fund doubles.

Once you hit 400k-500k you can retire with 15-20k per year passive income which should be enough for you to get a room and shit post+vidya your days away in NEET bliss.

This is the only safest and reliable way into self sustainable NEETdom.

Once you reach around 200k you can pretty much leave it there and work an easy part time or casual job for a couple of years until the fund doubles.

Once you hit 400k-500k you can retire with 15-20k per year passive income which should be enough for you to get a room and shit post+vidya your days away in NEET bliss.

Won’t the IRS be suspicious of where I’m getting the funds to invest? I guess I could just sacrifice the next few years in to obsessively saving money and then at least I’ll have a comfortable booster in to the jump towards independence. Thanks

Man, I swear 50% of Bangladeshi boys I knew growing up ended up atheists who wagecuck but I admire how they began at 18. Bc they all went in to tech and now they make fortunes. The other 50% married local girls and still live with their parents. Pakistanis are different. The boys all try to emulate black American thugs for some reason. Even at my age
The grass isn't all green on the other side of the fence: Bangladeshis that come here leave everything behind because their education back home means nothing in the West.

My father had a Master's degree from a respected public university, but he drives for a living; it is a hypercompetitive culture where you have to get to the best schools or people look down on you, tell their children if they don't study, study, and study, you'll end up like them, a failure, and you live in poverty because of your immigrant background.

Every day you get compared to that kid who got 95% scores while you scored 90% trying your hardest in your community; you can be smart and still feel you're stupid because there is always another Bangladeshi working harder and is smarter than you in every way.

I have experienced numerous panic attacks from thinking about my academic performance when I do well compared to the average. How can you not when the benchmark is the absolute best like Harvard and the Ivy League schools?

Here is a video of what I feel in America.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KDB42qGT-8

You should've tagged @Transcended Trucel (he is half Pakistani Muslim), @lonelycurry26, @Lonelycel (Punjabi Immigrant), and @NothinButAComedy (Muslim Ethnic), @Neggr (Middle Eastern), @highinhibition (Bangladeshi in University), @BiryaniCel, and @ordinaryotaku (Middle Eastern around my age who may be interested in this thread).

What do you think about the index fund portfolio I set up?
I do not want to NEET, that isn't my temperament, but rather be independent in things that I like, such as investing (buy some properties and manage my father's back home), have time to enjoy books, movies, and forms of media, escape my poverty conditions, and avoid wage slaving.

Achieving financial independence in the west is hard as it is being an ethnic of a. Different religion makes it 100x harder

Achieving financial independence in the west is hard as it is being an ethnic of a. Different religion makes it 100x harder
It isn't as hard if your willing to do part time work or go to a third world shithole tbh. You can get it done by 40s. And you can definitely have enough emergency funds to move out before 30 as long as you have 1-2 years savings and the confidence/certainty to get a new job if fired.
Easier in the west than many other places. India has $75,000 houses in some places while salary for upper middle class(top 10-20) is a mere $5k yearly. In USA you can get to 100k+ in tech within 5 years for suburban and within 2 years in cities/California. Then buy a house in a shithole or redneck area or a tiny house for <100k or 300-400k for a better decent house.

Last edited:
Bump thread. Needs more responses.

What was it like in the early stages?
I just spent all day learning coding.

It feels impossible. It’s like- you have to choose between being a Wagecuck and work full-time over the next 2 decades minimum to build wealth for solo retirement.
That's how the boomers do it. Get a job -> cuck -> save and invest. You're ngmi. There's nothing wrong with it, you get financial stability with it but get rich? Maybe only in America.

I'll let you know something. I made a crypto coin. Just copied and pasted safemoon, made a shitty website on wix, and paid people on twitter to shill the project. Made bank with no effort; dumped all my holdings and moved on.

Get into Crypto.

To survive on passive income alone isn't feasible. Even assuming you get good options that cover inflation, basic goods and services prices will almost always go a bit over whatever they pay to cover it, not to mention RENT.

On my honest, humble opinion, an hybrid approach is best of both worlds - a part time job + passive income, leaves lot of room for hobbies without having to slave away for years. The idea is that a part time job AND passive income from investments are able to cover most expenses and still grow a bit every month as you can afford to save properly.