Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rate my stock porfolio. GTFIH Investors!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Screenshot158

Here's is my low expense ratio ETF allocation:
  • 70 percent in the Invesco Nasdaq 100 index.
  • 20 percent in the Invesco Nasdaq NextGen 100 index (these are the smaller capitalized companies that couldn't make it to the Nasdaq 100, took some higher risk with midcaps).
  • 10 percent in Invesco large-cap growth.
I advised my father to put his money with this portfolio of:
  • 70 percent VTI. (Vanguard Total Index)
  • 30 percent VUG (Vanguard Growth Index)
Opened a brokerage account around March: I want to start as soon as possible to avoid the nightmare of wage slaving and still living like shit I see with my father. I wanted to start as soon as possible at 17 so money can compound into a good amount to live easy on passive income in my 30's; I got inspired by watching videos of Warren Buffet, the man who started wealthmaxxing as soon as possible and became a millionaire really early.

I started with putting 600 dollars I saved up over two years, 200 borrowed by my father, and 600 just added a week ago from a grant for an education program I completed online for poor black and brown students like me.
@rope2cope @Transcended Trucel @highinhibition @Saint Cho @kanyepilled @BlkPillPres @RandomGuy @starcrapoo

View: https://youtu.be/Ee5fmleXbOw?t=82s

Eat it bears, SPY is going to 20k by the end of the decade.:feelsLSD:

Last edited:
I don't know anything about stocks so I doubt I could rate it properly, you are in profit so that's a plus lol

safe boomer portfolio not bad 8/10

Seems pretty good and diversified. 9/10 maybe small amount(<5%) of crypto/options/meme stocks could be worth it

Dont be retarded and lose all your money with risky investments

Dont be retarded and lose all your money with risky investments
His folio is safe as it gets jfl.

Nice work fren, just keep adding to it and don't withdraw anything, let that shit compound so you have a nice bag to rely on.

His folio is safe as it gets jfl.

Nice work fren, just keep adding to it and don't withdraw anything, let that shit compound so you have a nice bag to rely on.
I know his portfolio is quite good with yearly average return of 5 percent I think

Also OP if you are emotional give your father or someone you trust the password so you dont panicsell or panic buy
You also lack crypto

if you want to call yourself a stemcel you need some ADA

I know his portfolio is quite good with yearly average return of 5 percent I think

Also OP if you are emotional give your father or someone you trust the password so you dont panicsell or panic buy
You also lack crypto

if you want to call yourself a stemcel you need some ADA
He should keep adding to the s&p tbh, 10% on average yearly :feelsLSD:

I won't, been educating myself on ETFs for a year now. The best protection is knowledge. :feelsthink:
I'll put 5% in crypto later.

I won't, been educating myself on ETFs for a year now. The best protection is knowledge. :feelsthink:
I'll put 5% in crypto later.
you do everything right here
u r much smarter than me when I was your age and wasted my time of being a bluepilled orbiter

He should keep adding to the s&p tbh, 10% on average yearly :feelsLSD:
QQQ mogs the S&P 500: these tech companies will continue to do well, anyone who says otherwise is too pessimistic.

1400 dollars is quite a lot for your age I have 1700 and I am 6 years older than you :feelsdevil:

QQQ mogs the S&P 500: these tech companies will continue to do well, anyone who says otherwise is too pessimistic.
Keep up the good work fren, I might do a mega-post on why incels should open up Vanguard accounts or any other brokerage and invest for the future tbhlossus.

There are few things a truecel can make happy

one of them is to see how more and more money accumulates
Also idk if you heard about that but in the USA there is something called ROTH IRA you should look into that too
you can invest tax free

Keep up the good work fren, I might do a mega-post on why incels should open up Vanguard accounts or any other brokerage and invest for the future tbhlossus.
One step ahead of you, I already made one for @Kaynepilled because he had some g's saved up in a SEAmaxxing thread.
You can copy it as a thread and give me the credits:
I got a $600 grant from some program, my father gave $200, and I put in $600: $1400 in total.

The QQQ and SPY are index funds: they are a basket of stocks and are weighted (you invest more in Apple than a company like Doordash) to the top 100 companies listed on the Nasdaq and the 500 largest public companies in the US with S&P 500 index.
  • However, the best one is VTI, which has a really low expense ratio (only takes 0.03% yearly fee for investing with them) and tracks almost 4000 US stocks.
  • Always buy simple funds diversified with many stocks with low expenses (this is the number #1 thing)

Individual stocks are a fool's errand: too many play the stock market and most information is in the price from competition between millions of buys and sells in one day or even an hour. Even when the price of stocks is too high or low, it's still foolish to do anything for any average person because people can be irrational for years in the market.
  • There is only one optimal time, right now, because it's much more certain that the world's economy will be doing better in 10 years than worse.

You are diversifying your money in all of America's most dominant companies; in the future, you may even invest globally with ETFs to lower even more risk.

Here is a video and article explaining and telling everything you need to know.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhi0JJ0zXsM

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rFjS2yNjqc

Read this book by John Bogle when you get older: he made Vanguard, one of the largest asset managers in the world. Your parents may have heard of his low fee ETF and mutual funds.
Amazon product ASIN 1119404509View: https://www.amazon.com/Little-Book-Common-Sense-Investing/dp/1119404509/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=john+bogle&qid=1630304187&sr=8-3

This is the most proven and common way to moneymaxx: make as much money, invest as early as possible, minimize costs and unnecessary risks, be consistent in adding to investments, and never sell (Buy and Hold, no panic selling) until you achieve your investment goals. You can't help to be rich if you follow this investing strategy.

Hope this clarifies everything for you @kanyepilled.:feelsokman:

There are few things a truecel can make happy

one of them is to see how more and more money accumulates
Also idk if you heard about that but in the USA there is something called ROTH IRA you should look into that too
you can invest tax free
I set up one for my father with Vanguard index funds: I'll do one for myself soon.

One step ahead of you, I already made one for @Kaynepilled because he had some g's saved up in a SEAmaxxing thread.
You can copy it as a thread and give me the credits:

I set up one for my father with Vanguard index funds: I'll do one for myself soon.
For UKcels always start off with an ISA, you can put around £20,000 into it each year and all gains are tax free :feelsthink:

needa invest into some g fazos next

View attachment 486885

• 20 percent in the Invesco Nasdaq NextGen 100 index (these are the smaller capitalized companies that couldn't make it to the Nasdaq 100, took some higher risk with midcaps).

@rope2cope @Transcended Trucel @highinhibition @Saint Cho @kanyepilled @BlkPillPres @RandomGuy @starcrapoo

What the fuck is this? Rich cell gtfo

What the fuck is this? Rich cell gtfo
I started with putting 600 dollars I saved up over two years, 200 borrowed by my father, and 600 just added a week ago from a grant for an education program I completed online for poor black and brown students like me.

How the fuck is 1400 dollars a lot in the US if I saved for 2 years?

This is savings for me to use in college.

How the fuck is 1400 dollars a lot in the US if I saved for 2 years?

This is savings for me to use in college.
Privileged bitch

I sleep on the floor on a futon ok and wear my father's old shirts.
I am far from privileged.:feelskek:
Wtf that should mean? I don’t even know wtf portfolio means you faggot, literally everyone mogs me to hell

Wtf that should mean? I don’t even know wtf portfolio means you faggot, literally everyone mogs me to hell
Because I was reading investment articles, news, watching videos, and books in the library.

Because I was reading investment articles, news, watching videos, and books in the library.
Iq mogs me to hell,I don’t even have money and iq

Blue pilled portfolio. Go all crypto and NFTs. End of the story.

Black pilled incel financial advice 100%.

over for portfailocel

Thats a great start. I’m happy for you.

I dont understand shit :feelstastyman:

>1400$
>Portfolio

Wdym, isn't that a good amount of money invested by a 17-year-old when most people even older waste all their money on consumer goods?
You would be better off to use that money for flipmaxxing. Buy shit on craigslist and flip it for a profit. You live in the states, right? Go to garage sales in boomer neighborhoods and find cheap stuff. Collectibles etc...
Boomers are retarded and they don't know how much soys pay for old video games or pokemon cards. There are tons of videos out there explaining how you make money with that.

You would be better off to use that money for flipmaxxing. Buy shit on craigslist and flip it for a profit. You live in the states, right? Go to garage sales in boomer neighborhoods and find cheap stuff. Collectibles etc...
Boomers are retarded and they don't know how much soys pay for old video games or pokemon cards. There are tons of videos out there explaining how you make money with that.
Thank you for that advice, but I'm going to sell iPhone screens and parts from phones my father found in his business for now.
I will look into that too.:feelsokman:

Thank you for that advice, but I'm going to sell iPhone screens and parts from phones my father found in his business for now.
I will look into that too.:feelsokman:
don't do it, keep your portfolio and just try and earn some more shekels for business ventures.

never sell:feelsseriously:

don't do it, keep your portfolio and just try and earn some more shekels for business ventures.

never sell:feelsseriously:
I know, I am a Boglehead classic Buy and Hold investor.

View attachment 486885

lookin good bro, personally I shy away from large cap growth since growth is such a huge part of the total market now anyway, I do tilt towards mid and small cap value stocks since they have historically outperformed the total index for 80+ years :dab:
I know, I am a Boglehead classic Buy and Hold investor.
bro never thought I'd meet another boglehead user here lmao

see this thread which i borrowed from there :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Privileged bitch
Your fucking retarded. $1400 is not much. Niggas earn that weekly. Hell one nigga I know earns that daily basically. OP isn't privileged at all.

Your fucking retarded. $1400 is not much. Niggas earn that weekly. Hell one nigga I know earns that daily basically. OP isn't privileged at all.
that is okay how? Fucking brain dead faggot, that’s too much for me

lookin good bro, personally I shy away from large cap growth since growth is such a huge part of the total market now anyway, I do tilt towards mid and small cap value stocks since they have historically outperformed the total index for 80+ years :dab:

bro never thought I'd meet another boglehead user here lmao

see this thread which i borrowed from there :feelsLSD:
Wow, nice and smart risk tolerance I see there. I am looking at factor investing products like you use value (low price to book value) and size (small capitalized companies) to maximize the amount the gains I get for risk.

I will keep this portfolio small and just move most of the new money I get to VTI or some big, widely diversified index fund.

Found this interesting product where they only buy stocks from founder companies and equal weight them; the CEOs have much better interests in mid-cap and large-cap stocks because they have more ownership and the company is much more personal to them, making them outperform. The expense ratio isn't too bad at 0.45% and comes from a big, trusted ETF provider of Thematic Investing called Global X by Mirae Assets.

@proudweeb :cryfeels:.
I thought we were bogleheads listening to the late Jack Bogle, founder of Vanguard.

you will go bankrupt in 2 years at 99% possibility ,after bankrupt you would have to sell your ass to some BBC

@proudweeb :cryfeels:.
I thought we were bogleheads listening to the late Jack Bogle, founder of Vanguard.
I still am lol, buy and hold, have not changed my allocation since yesterday ;)

I still am lol, buy and hold, have not changed my allocation since yesterday ;)
What do you think about this ETF and do you post on their actual forums? I've lurked there and they give lots of free advice.

gamble on some dog shit coins

with that pocketchange money i would gamble on crypto not stocks tbh.. just do 10x three times in a row bro :feelsjuice: