Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion For those that don’t believe in God how do you disprove of authentic old ghost photos like this?

Not with software, but with chemicals used in developing a film into a photograph. Also, your post is low IQ. "I saw spooky shit, therefore... GOD!" argument is as old as the humanity itself.

True. But idk if the photo is real.

Anw I've seen a ghost irl before.

So you're telling with all those billions of smartphones today with high end cameras no one has taken a single convincing pic of a ghost and the best proof we have is from 1936?
GTFO with that bullshit
Images 26

Godcels are the biggest copers

No need to believe in omnipotent abrahamic god for being openminded to existence of methaphysical world

Ghosts doesn’t mean god. Even if ghosts existed it doesn’t mean god exists, just that there’s another plane after death

Wasn't this a popular style in photos? To add dead people to them using overlaying techniques (mostly family portraits but still)

Some critics have claimed that Shira faked the image by putting grease or a similar substance on the lens in the shape of a figure, or moved down the stairs himself during an exposure. Others claim that the image is an accidental double exposure or that light somehow got into the camera.

Even if ghosts exist, they don't imply God.
And even if God exists, it doesn't imply ghosts
full

So you're telling with all those billions of smartphones today with high end cameras no one has taken a single convincing pic of a ghost and the best proof we have is from 1936?
GTFO with that bullshit
View attachment 246647
Not to mention the nearly billion security cameras worldwide monitoring stuff 24/7.

Even if ghosts exist, they don't imply God.
And even if God exists, it doesn't imply ghosts
full

Big IQ.

The OP's premise is dumb.

Anyone with time and imagination could come up with hundreds of explanations that would not involve any supernatural phenomenon.

The most simple one being that it's a hoax.

Besides, this has very little to do with God.

OP is either trolling or retarded.

Now how about that?

274daff64795f0aaaba621ef48dae227
DjybUUAW4AAWRmk large
Bp

Now with the advent of photography we can finally capture the God himself in his human form.

I really cba to argue with religitards

Ghosts don't mean much for the existence of God.

Also that's a bright splodge, it could have been made by anything, especially considering that taking and developing photos used to be a sensitive process.

I believe in ghost/paranormal things but I don't believe in God, our the God that is worshipped

can you pls share your story?
I'm curious now, man
I was doing my internship in a lab attached to a small factory. One day, I had to go alone to the production line to collect samples to be tested, there was no one except me down there(probably break time for the factory workers), and then I saw a bespectacled foid in a white lab coat near where I needed to go through , I didn't say anything but jus looked in her face n proceeded.

Few days later I thought of her again and asked my colleague if such a person works here but no:feelsmega:, anyways they decided to check the cameras too because I told them she wasn't wearing any hygiene protection gear(mask, hair net, vest), but they couldn't find anyone else except me in the recording.

Last edited:
I was doing my internship in a lab attached to a small factory. One day, I had to go alone to the production line to collect samples to be tested, there was no one except me down there(probably break time for the factory workers), and then I saw a bespectacled foid in a white lab coat near where I needed to go through , I didn't say anything but jus looked in her face n proceeded.

Few days later I thought of her again and asked my colleague if such a person works here but no:feelsmega:, anyways they decided to check the cameras too because I told them she wasn't wearing any hygiene protection gear(mask, hair net, vest), but they couldn't find anyone else except me in the recording.
Scary shit

:feelstrash: :feelstrash:
really spooky stuff, man :feelswow:
thanks for sharing it though

I can't even see shit on the picture

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back