Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For those that do LDAR lifestyle how do you live, pay bills. Especially those on SSI I need to know how you survive on so little.

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
Obviously the first thing is Housing. Tell me how much that is: Live with parents, roommates, do SSI get cheaper rent aka Section 8.
Utilities being mainly electricity is second. Can't be that much. Water should be included in apartment.
Food is third. Can't be too bad. You can survive on rice&beans.
Internet is last. Not that much either. Can always use free wifi at Mcdonalds also.

Other things aren't as necessary such as Cell phone, Health Insurance, Car: Gas,Insurance,Maintenance, Gym Membership, Entertainment=INTERNET.

Do you have a car? Use public transportation? Bike everywhere?

~$1200 per month, live by myself with house inherited from grandparents. I pay basic utilities and high-end internets. Cheap shit food.

No cell phone or any insurance. I drive a rusty pos truck, but no auto insurance which is illegal. I rarely need to drive, so I spend $50 on gas every month or so. Other than sparse vidya expenses, I pay absolutely nothing for entertainment.

I live surprisingly comfy and save a bit of shekels.

Have roommates, parents pay. It helps that I have a legit health issue

~$1200 per month, live by myself with house inherited from grandparents. I pay basic utilities and high-end internets. Cheap shit food.

No cell phone or any insurance. I drive a rusty pos truck, but no auto insurance which is illegal. I rarely need to drive, so I spend $50 on gas every month or so. Other than sparse vidya expenses, I pay absolutely nothing for entertainment.

You're living the dream.

I live on disability and savings from years back when i was running thug game to the maxx. I made enough money from the streets to live comfortable for a while.

Social housing so rent is covered.

Internet and utility bills i pay with the disability.No health insurance here, healthcare is paid for. No car is necessary here plenty of public transportation or i use taxis or walk. I have a prepaid iphone so no bills for that.

I eat fine on the little i get. Knowing how to cook and prepare meals for yourself is essential if you want to rot or NEET on government cheese or without much funds. You cannot live on takeout everyday. Just buy a cook book or look up recipes online. If you gymcel you can still do it. I got jacked up on 3 meals a day of chicken/beef/tuna/broccoli/spinach/eggs, etc you don't need money for supplements and other crap like that. How do you think guys in prison get big? i don't have a gym membership atm but when i did it was cheap and almost nothing. Just avoid the commercial fitness style gyms and you won't have to pay much for a monthly/yearly membership.

I can live on Taco Bell everyday. That's why I'm becoming a fat fuck.

Live with parents

You don't own a mobile phone?

I work full time at a normal job with average pay, but I probably spend less than $600 per month

$400 for rent (live at home, no bills)
$50 for food (beans, canned fish, vegetables, instant noodles)
$50 for internet
$100 for misc stuff that I need

It's possible if you're cheap enough. I have a smartphone with no plan, I use my grandma's car, I buy all my clothes from the thrift store or the dollar store

Money from the government I guess.

Interesting seeing/observing that most Incels come from low socioeconomic backgrounds or are of that background now. I guess that verifies that looks is also closely linked to how much money you make or of how your lifestyle would be like. This further facilities our inept'ness to not break loose in the dating scene. Brutal.

I stole one last week from a nigger, but I'll never have a mobile plan or whatever because I'm a friendless loser.

How did you that? Did he not fight back?

i don't live by myself. but all you have to do is to never buy anything outside of new dishes and cleaning material

How did you that? Did he not fight back?
Niggress left her 3 year old Obama phone on top of a garbage bin. She probably got a new Obama phone, and her last one sadly.

I posted her disgusted n00dz in a video, but it was deleted.