Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For those of you who have disappeared and disconnected from everyone who know you, how did you do it? Could you DM me about it?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★
I’m a guy going to move out of his family’s home when I start earning an income from a job.

I wanted to ask those of you who’ve disappeared completely from those who knew, how did you do it? I assume that you obviously deleted all of your social media accounts and changed your phone number.

Is it better to not own a car? Do you pay everything at stores with cash and not with card? Can you attend a college without having your whereabouts disclosed to those looking for you, if they are? How did you choose where to move out to?

I’m a guy going to move out of his family’s home when I start earning an income from a job.

I wanted to ask those of you who’ve disappeared completely from those who knew, how did you do it? I assume that you obviously deleted all of your social media accounts and changed your phone number.

Is it better to not own a car? Do you pay everything at stores with cash and not with card? Can you attend a college without having your whereabouts disclosed to those looking for you, if they are? How did you choose where to move out to?
ok GrAY.

it's over

They all died on their own and I’m the only one left. I didn’t choose it, it was chosen for me.