Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal For those of you that got your looks rated on Reddit, Looksmax, etc, what were your comments?

Rapist

Rapist

God's greatest victim
★★★★★
These were mine

The other comments were just basically telling me to smile more and get a better haircut.

Looksmaxx would have been way worse.

nah , i will never post my photos online to begin with .. incels tend to know how ugly they look and they don't need the opinion of someone else to confirm that

nah , i will never post my photos online to begin with .. incels tend to know how ugly they look and they don't need the opinion of someone else to confirm that

On looksmax everybody was either laughing at me or posting bluepiled shit.

I really hope that is you...

If you do post your face and get negative comments, at least there will be literal proof that you're an incel and no one can say otherwise.

You know it's over when Redditors tell you it's over. :lul:

Screenshot

I never got any comments like this, mogs me

Got rated sub 5 by wheat waffles

You earned my trust, those are some brutal ass comments by reddit standars

You earned my trust, those are some brutal ass comments by reddit standars
There was one guy there that said he had a friend that looked like me and had a hot girlfriend. I almost believed it at first but when another guy tried to DM me saying he looked like me as well, it ended up being the complete opposite. We had different face shape, lip/nose size, different eye area, and we weren't even the same skin color. The only thing we had in common was that we were both curry.

There was one guy there that said he had a friend that looked like me and had a hot girlfriend. I almost believed it at first but when another guy tried to DM me saying he looked like me as well, it ended up being the complete opposite. We had different face shape, lip/nose size, different eye area, and we weren't even the same skin color. The only thing we had in common was that we were both curry.
Was he chadpreet tier?

i posted myself on photofeeler once.
Here’s mine

IMG 1262

No comments just got rated

You will know through your experiences wheather your ugly or not personally I didn't need an online forum to tell me what I already know.

You will know through your experiences wheather your ugly or not personally I didn't need an online forum to tell me what I already know.
What was your experience like?

Can't even arrangemarriagemaxx.

"Yikes". Says it all.

"Yikes". Says it all.

i havent and wouldnt dare to ever post a picture of myself online

The nicest comment I got was "young scott baio" and others asked if I were jewish, I basically look like a child jew

Last edited: