Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel For those of you that don't understand why ER did it, he did it because he had to live next to this

Elliot should’ve been awarded the medal of honor for enduring such torture tbh.

His parents should have moved to the midwest, he would‘ve had a better life there.

Pure degeneracy, I would end up at the Emergancy Room too, if I had to endure this shit.

Those who have read my threads know that I have it way worse than ER did. I wish I could share more about my life, but doxing is a real threat here. He had absolutely no reason to do what he did. He had money, he could go abroad. I don't even have this option.

His parents should have moved to the midwest, he would‘ve had a better life there.
He should have been enshrined as a saint at all religions tbh. Could be the new Jesus Christ

Is this technically considered a locationcel? Someone who's a 2/10 in college town California could very well be a 4/10 in trailer park Kentucky.

ER mogs me, but I kinda get the way he feels.

Is this technically considered a locationcel? Someone who's a 2/10 in college town California could very well be a 4/10 in trailer park Kentucky.

ER mogs me, but I kinda get the way he feels.
He'd be a chadlite where I live tbh.

"Oh the happiness I could have had mingling among you hedonists, being counted as one of you, only if you didn’t fuck the living shit out of me."

- Seung Hui Cho

Being an incel is the equivalent of being raped. Rape = the lack of consensual sex. Incels do not get consensual sex by definition, ergo they are raped and have the "living shit" fucked out of them through their alienated, everyday experiences.

Last edited:
He'd be a chadlite where I live tbh.

"Oh the happiness I could have had mingling among you hedonists, being counted as one of you, only if you didn’t fuck the living shit out of me."

- Seung Hui Cho

Being an incel is equivalent to being raped. Rape = the lack of consensual sex. Incels do not get consensual sex, ergo they raped and have the living shit fucked out of them, in the words of Cho.

Tbh ER mogs Cho by far. I get why ER did it, it's just...he's not a very good hero. He doesn't look incel, he was rich, and his rampage was badly executed.

Tbh ER mogs Cho by far. I get why ER did it, it's just...he's not a very good hero. He doesn't look incel, he was rich, and his rampage was badly executed.
Elliot Rodger was a mentalcel, and his poorly executed rampage only confirmed that.

I made an informative post on his psychology today:

Elliot Rodger was autistic, though well-socialized due to his affluent upbringing. Indeed, ER's autism is ironically reminiscent of how autism presents itself in women -- especially since he was a low T, effete metrosexual, "most likely dealing with conflicted cuckold and incestuous feelings after hearing his sister get fucked."

However, what made ER "snap" was not his autism but rather his narcissism -- which was a product of the very socialization that counteracted his autism in the first place!

ER "went ER" because he was unable to meet NT standards in the uber-NT environment he was raised in and taught to conform to. Brutal!

Last edited:
Why can't we carpet bomb these types of events?

It is fucking suifuel,I wouldnt stand at this shit. I'm glad i dont live in the degenerate west

I wish he got in to that sorority. Oh well all hail St. ER

Looking at that thumbnail pisses me off.

My goodness. Pack your bags and move asap

He CHOSE to live there which is why he was a buffoon along with expecting 7+ blondes to approach HIM.

I never once faulted Elliot for doing what he did. The only thing that annoys me is why the fuck did he kill ricecels?
If he had just taken roasties with him, I'd have 0 zero issues whatsoever.
But yeah, suicidefuel.

What inspires girls to dress like this?

St. MedalOfHonorcel

I'm still keeping my viewpoints on ER. He has fucking money, he could've just moved someplace peaceful, buy a sexbot and be done with it. Seriously ER is undoubtely way more privileged than I ever will be and he goes on a shooting spree ends up killing other incels and some ugly foids then himself. Seriously fuck ER.

Last edited:
It's kind of not that bad... Could've asked one out.

I will never have this. Instead I'm inside studying as I wasn't born with high IQ.

What inspires girls to dress like this?
Chad's cock
I'm still keeping my viewpoints on ER. He has fucking money, he could've just moved someplace peaceful, buy a sexbot and be done with it. Seriously ER is undoubtely way more privileged than I ever will be and he goes on a shooting spree ends up killing other incels and some ugly foids then himself. Seriously fuck ER.
Without ER this forum would have 1/10th as many members or not even exist. So be grateful to st. ER (may peace be upon him)

Those who have read my threads know that I have it way worse than ER did. I wish I could share more about my life, but doxing is a real threat here. He had absolutely no reason to do what he did. He had money, he could go abroad. I don't even have this option.

Dude had a beemer. That's worth pussy right there.

ER was not rich...

The normie infilitrators have succeeded in making you believe ER was rich...

His dad was struggling... And mother bought cheap used BMW... WOW.... Go fuck yourselves...

I agree really. only if i had this amount money..

Being an incel is the equivalent of being raped. Rape = the lack of consensual sex. Incels do not get consensual sex by definition, ergo they are raped and have the "living shit" fucked out of them through their alienated, everyday experiences.

I don't understand how someone could subject themselves to this much torture.

Those of you who think ER could have gotten laid by going overseas are forgetting that he was a short, Asian-looking hapa. Female racism and heightism would have prevented him from ascending. Noodlewhores insist on tall Chad cock just as much as white foids, maybe more.

cant believe he even lasted 2 years and 10 months living at the college town, even more shocking he didn't even complete one course the final two years and his parents didn't even find out, crazy shit