Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel For the love of god, why are incel men so obsessed with 2D foids?

• Thread starter Emperor_Megacel
  • Start date
Emperor_Megacel

Emperor_Megacel

And yes, you might have guessed it, I am an incel
-
Not trying to anger weebcels too much, but I am geniunuely confused by this

Anyone realize how there are never any 6-1 subhuman men in animes? All of the men are either chads or prettyboys. This is why incels like to pretend that 2D foids aren’t as hypergamous as 3D foids.

Face it, your waifu would be absolutely disgusted with you if yu existed in her world

To each their own.

It's escapism let them cope.

It's also why I can't watch anime, it portrays an idealistic world which does not exist.

I'm not into anime either, but copeshaming is bad, m'kay

A lot of this shit was created by incels for incels.

Anyone realize how there are never any 6-1 subhuman men in animes? All of the men are either chads or prettyboys. This is why incels like to pretend that 2D foids aren’t as hypergamous as 3D foids.

2D is superior to 3D in every conceivable way.

because its just a fantasy

Lusting over fictional chicks seems like a cope method for incels.

Something you watch for hours on end begins to make an impression on you, you start to identify with it. That’s why weebs love muh anime waifus

There not. It's just a joke.

I haven't any waifu because it's disgusting to be my partner and I don't want to hurt people who are nice to me, even if it's 2d.

I can't get into 2D, but it's very easy to see why incels do. They have to fulfill a need and 3D females despise them.

Emperor_Megacel

I don't watch anime but I wouldn't blame incels for any cope we have, as long as it's not cuckoldry.

Lasted a few hours and already banned :dafuckfeels:

Because they create a fantasy world with her

Anyone realize how there are never any 6-1 subhuman men in animes?
Plot of that anime would not exist if he would look like

also this very same anime has one incel villain who wants to hurt poor grill and chad must save her :feelsohh::chad::banhammer::incel:

Liking them is fine, but some go too far by posting images of them everywhere and acting like cucks worshiping them.

I find it hilarious how spectacularly difficult it was for this faggot to LARP as an incel. Just be ugly bro.

It's my form of escapism bro, don't hate.

I certainly don't understand it, and some parts of the culture (cat/animal girls, the sexualization of minors, weird Japanese culture shit) are very strange to me.

Escapism is pointless. I find it better to consume media that deals with reality with crushing sincerity.

Short answer: cope.

Long answer:
(cat/animal girls, the sexualization of minors, weird Japanese culture shit)
makes it more appealing than western media which focuses on normies/Chad having sex with foids. Especially if you're on the spectrum. So while coping, especially NEET coping, the incel watches anime after anime to forget about reality. This makes Classical conditioning (refers to a learning procedure in which a biologically potent stimulus (e.g. food) is paired with a previously neutral stimulus (e.g. a bell). It also refers to the learning process that results from this pairing, through which the neutral stimulus comes to elicit a response (e.g. salivation) that is usually similar to the one elicited by the potent stimulus. ) take its toll. Seeing 2D girls gives a good feeling, unlike reality which is objectively bad for us. Enjoy your ban OP.

It's cope. Escapism is alright to me as long as you are grounded in reality and don't expect from foids the kind of muh pure ai that anime fems give to self insert mcs. I don't waifu anime girls though, I just enjoy watching highly romanticised and wholesome anime love stories and the resulting jealousy it invokes in me makes me realize the crushing reality of real life relationships. Live action romances are usually highly sexualised that turns me off, the male is usually the stereotypical chad who got his attention from the foid lead because of his chadness more than anything else.

Last edited:
I don't have the mental power to imagine a foid who isn't a cunt.

My brain just won't let it happen.

are you retarded?
they're not real people

I fucking hate your avi im glad you banned

It's just a low IQ, low T cope same as furries and bronies, nothing but manchildren obsessing over cartoons.

Last edited:
I watch it to be able to escape reality, it helps me cope for the moment, but I always feel worse afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back