Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For the love of God stop posting reddit threads

_Courage_

_Courage_

Veteran
If us incels wanted to see reddit threads we would go to reddit. But we don't. So we don't go to reddit. I go to this site to see the thoughts of my fellow incel not some cuck or foid on reddit. I don't care what some Stacey on some feminist subreddit thinks of us or men in general. Please for the love of God stop making posts showing some random reddit thread, proving how redditors are stupid. You are preaching to the choir.

tiktok.is
reddit.is
instagram.is

reddit roaming niggers

Yes. For fuck's sake, stop posting reddit threads. I'm looking at you @Retardfuel.

I've suggested making a rule to have everything reddit, tiktok, instagram and whatever other cancer be posted only in the sewers, but that got noped.

Retards on this site are pathetic even by incel standards giving failed normies attention is the exact opposite you should on with your time on this site

Yes. For fuck's sake, stop posting reddit threads. I'm looking at you @Retardfuel.

I've suggested making a rule to have everything reddit, tiktok, instagram and whatever other cancer be posted only in the sewers, but that got noped.
But how would I cope?

If us incels wanted to see reddit threads we would go to reddit. But we don't. So we don't go to reddit. I go to this site to see the thoughts of my fellow incel not some cuck or foid on reddit. I don't care what some Stacey on some feminist subreddit thinks of us or men in general. Please for the love of God stop making posts showing some random reddit thread, proving how redditors are stupid. You are preaching to the choir.
Amen.
I say this all the time, but nobody cares.
Only solution is to ignore these REDDIT TRANNIES

Clapping vintage

Worse even: I have no Reddit account, so every time a member posts something from Reddit, I cannot read it. I thought Reddit was despised by our community. Why are we giving them attention?

What are we supposed to post then ?

Worse even: I have no Reddit account, so every time a member posts something from Reddit, I cannot read it. I thought Reddit was despised by our community. Why are we giving them attention?
Some of us despise reddit, because we see for what it truly is: a festering, cancerous cesspool of extreme leftism, communism, wokeism, feminism, and absolute degeneracy.

It perfectly illustrates everything wrong with modern society: moral, spiritual and intellectual decadence, an absence of critical thinking, promotion of the hive-mind and mob mentality, and an irrational and unwavering support of the erosion of personal freedoms.

Reddit represents everything you wouldn't want your neighbors, friends, co-workers, and the people in your community to be.

Some of us despise reddit, because we see for what it truly is: a festering, cancerous cesspool of extreme leftism, communism, wokeism, feminism, and absolute degeneracy.

It perfectly illustrates everything wrong with modern society: moral, spiritual and intellectual decadence, an absence of critical thinking, promotion of the hive-mind and mob mentality, and an irrational and unwavering support of the erosion of personal freedoms.

Reddit represents everything you wouldn't want your neighbors, friends, co-workers, and the people in your community to be.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Spot on!

Based.

I've never clicked a hyperlinked reddit thread posted on .is

Reddit is fake and Non - Fiction and True Crime has more value