Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For the love of God, can somebody help me?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I have a problem. That problem is I smile too much. Like way too much. I can't help it at all. It is part of why people like me and think I am such a good dude, but I try to refute, of course, I can't do that without smiling uncontrollably, so convincing them doesn't work. I just want to be able to look serious. I look uglier than I normally do when I smile. Let alone when I laugh. I also laugh very often. I look absolutely horrendous then. Can somebody help me? Mental tricks won't do anything, I need physical tricks. I tried clenching my jaw but that doesn't really help much. Help!!!

Try stabbing yourself in the thigh with a knife whenever you feel the urge to smile.

do you have a camera phone?

Do what I did. Get blackout drunk, and then somehow idk how wake up in a hospital with 2 of your front teeth cracked and the bottom half of the 2 teeth missing.

You won't smile much after. Even with fillings, the teeth will look ugly as shit.

I have a problem. That problem is I smile too much. Like way too much. I can't help it at all. It is part of why people like me and think I am such a good dude, but I try to refute, of course, I can't do that without smiling uncontrollably, so convincing them doesn't work. I just want to be able to look serious. I look uglier than I normally do when I smile. Let alone when I laugh. I also laugh very often. I look absolutely horrendous then. Can somebody help me? Mental tricks won't do anything, I need physical tricks. I tried clenching my jaw but that doesn't really help much. Help!!!
Personality is genetic, and that's probably part of why i like you

Chamomile tea is the cure.

Do what I did. Get blackout drunk, and then somehow idk how wake up in a hospital with 2 of your front teeth cracked and the bottom half of the 2 teeth missing.

You won't smile much after. Even with fillings, the teeth will look ugly as shit.

Wear a rubber band on ur wrist and snap it on ur skin when you get the urge to smile or laugh

This sounds familiar :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Just think about something bad. In your case, Islam gets abolished and Indians successfully invade Pakistan. :feelskek:
That is just gonna make me laugh even harder, if I wanna think of something bad, it will be that there will be no good Japanese horror movies anymore.

That is just gonna make me laugh even harder, if I wanna think of something bad, it will be that there will be no good Japanese horror movies anymore.
Thought you hated India and were super Islamic tbh.

Thought you hated India and were super Islamic tbh.
I do dislike hindu dindu pajeets and I am very Islamic, but just the thought of it makes me laugh. It seems so implausible. But then again, Pakistan with Imran Khan is a pacifist country, so while India with modi is actually prepping their army with an upcoming war, our president is doing nothing at all. There will be a war sooner or later and it will be fought in Pakistan because our govenment is unprepared as they are taking a pacifist stance. It will bite them in the ass soon.

I used to smile like a cuck too. But then the blackpill hit me like a brick. I rarely smile these days.

I do dislike hindu dindu pajeets and I am very Islamic, but just the thought of it makes me laugh. It seems so implausible. But then again, Pakistan with Imran Khan is a pacifist country, so while India with modi is actually prepping their army with an upcoming war, our president is doing nothing at all. There will be a war sooner or later and it will be fought in Pakistan because our govenment is unprepared as they are taking a pacifist stance. It will bite them in the ass soon.
I see buddy boyo.

Just look at a mirror

PUA be like, "Just smile bro, women will be all over you".

Interact with a woman (or visualise it), that normally gets the smile off my face.

Do you carry a card to explain your condition to normies?