Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For the guys that have their hair ...

horseshoe

horseshoe

Officer
★★★★
Remind me of the pleasures of waking up having a shower and actually using shampoo. Then drying your hair with a towel and hair dryer. And then finally looking at the mirror experimenting with hair styles and putting on hair gel.

It’s been 14 years for me

Cut off random females hair on public transport and glue it to your head.

Remind me of the pleasures of waking up having a shower and actually using shampoo. Then drying your hair with a towel and hair dryer. And then finally looking at the mirror experimenting with hair styles and putting on hair gel.
JFL hair gel for sad coping was a long time ago, like 22 years. I still have to do the other stuff aside from experimenting with hairstyles (come on now..), I'm just norwooding hard.

Last edited:
Why did you even let it go that way when you could use fin?

I did, I was 17. I worked a shit job during school just so I can afford to use fin and minox. The regression was so aggressive that it only slowed it down delaying the inevitable and the minox gave me contact dermatitis. I coped with a limp dick for 4 years.

Why did you even let it go that way when you could use fin?
I really hate this question. There's so many reasons not to use fin.

First and foremost, it's the money. Fin + whatever else you need isn't a one-time expense, but it's a constant drain on your income. I'm not about to spend all of my disposable income (or half or whatever) just on one medication that's not even guaranteed to help me and that could possibly have side-effects (fine, even if you ignore the side-effects and consider them a rarity, fin still doesn't help that much im many caes). Plus, it doesn't grow hair. So if you're already balding then you're spending that much money on merely freezing your baldness where it already is.

Hair plugs have the same problem. Expensive as hell, not permanent, a certain degree of risk.

We have been cursed by our subhuman genes, my brother. I often have dreams about still having a full head of hair and then reality hits.

First and foremost, it's the money. Fin + whatever else you need isn't a one-time expense, but it's a constant drain on your income. I'm not about to spend all of my disposable income (or half or whatever) just on one medication that's not even guaranteed to help me and that could possibly have side-effects (fine, even if you ignore the side-effects and consider them a rarity, fin still doesn't help that much im many caes). Plus, it doesn't grow hair. So if you're already balding then you're spending that much money on merely freezing your baldness where it already is.

Hair plugs have the same problem. Expensive as hell, not permanent, a certain degree of risk.

Fucking privileged NW0’s - “Just use fin bro, Just get FUE bro”

There's so many reasons not to use fin.
Yeah, like erections problems, but incel is not likely to use that in a way nature intended, while having hair on the other hand, is absolutely important, as being bald affects not only how women treat you, but all social interactions you make.

Last edited:
i have too much hair ngl

Balding would be hell :/

Cut off random females hair on public transport and glue it to your head.
only chad is allowed to do that, if an incel did it he would be sentenced to a firing squad

i have too much hair ngl
On legs.

giphy.gif

Don’t worry, Im heading in the same direction ):

your hair already stops looking cool and being "styleable" once it's fairly thin and NW2 or so, it just looks slightly shitty no matter what you do

been there for many years

This this this. Even hair transplant surgery is pure cope if the hair you still have is needlepoint-thin. If you're at the point where you look better with your scalp completely clean-shaven than you do with any hair at all, it's already over for you unless your skull shape is top tier.

It feels good to know that my hair is there to detract from my face, that my bump head isn’t exposed dropping me to almost a 2. That stuff you mentioned? Washing my hair is laborious and gelling is only good when you’re a teen.

And then finally looking at the mirror
Bro... No I avoid looking at the mirror in the morning in well lit room because Iooks like death

i only shower. i rock bed head all day everyday. i haven’t brushed my hair in years however it looks when i wake up is how i wear it

Have you tried toupee?