Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel For the first time in my life I drove in a car with a girl my age.

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
She and I were the only ones in it. This is not a brag post or anything, she said she had a boyfriend, I am still a fucking subhuman incel, but let me explain.

To people as subhuman as us, ANY form of POSITIVE interaction with females at all makes us feel like fucking kings. I went home that night thinking about it so much, about having sex with her, being her boyfriend, GETTING MARRIED & HAVING CHILDREN. All because I sat two feet from her in a fucking car ride for 20 minutes one time.

That's how pathetic i am. Im a fucking loser. And prior I had ZERO interaction with females like that, and now that I had 20 minutes of it, a few days later, now, I feel extremely depressed. Like Im being forced off the drug that is female interaction, and i wont experience it again.

I literally met her for a total of four fucking occasions and I miss the sound of her voice, the way she looks, her manner of speech, even though some foids just have the personality of treating everyone good, even if they are subhuman males, it doesnt mean they like your company.

Anyone else feels this way sometime? Like interaction you had with a foid once a month ago, a year ago, a decade ago, and you wish you could experience so much more of it, but you wont be able to? Experiencing withdrawal from that dopamine?

Especially with these 3/10 foids that are around our attractiveness level so we think we have a chance.

Note: No, i did not act any differently around her as i would men. Im not trying to give foids attention out of desperation, if she likes me she would make an advance.

Last edited:
She and I were the only ones in it. This is not a brag post or anything, she said she had a boyfriend, I am still a fucking subhuman incel, but let me explain.

To people as subhuman as us, ANY form of POSITIVE interaction with females at all makes us feel like fucking kings. I went home that night thinking about it so much, about having sex with her, being her boyfriend, GETTING MARRIED & HAVING CHILDREN. All because I sat two feet from her in a fucking car ride for 20 minutes one time.

That's how pathetic i am. Im a fucking loser. And prior I had ZERO interaction with females like that, and now that I had 20 minutes of it, a few days later, now, I feel extremely depressed. Like Im being forced off the drug that is female interaction, and i wont experience it again.

I literally met her for a total of four fucking occasions and I miss the sound of her voice, the way she looks, her manner of speech, even though some foids just have the personality of treating everyone good, even if they are subhuman males, it doesnt mean they like your company.

Anyone else feels this way sometime? Like interaction you had with a foid once a month ago, a year ago, a decade ago, and you wish you could experience so much more of it, but you wont be able to? Experiencing withdrawal from that dopamine?

Note: No, i did not act any differently around her as i would men. Im not trying to give foids attention out of desperation, if she likes me she would make an advance.
Use hindu spells on her

son of a bitch

:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Screw you fake cel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Start driving for Uber and you'll be driving foids around all the time.

Why are currys such simps? I would have thrown her out when she brought up her boyfriend. Is it in your DNA to obsess over bobs and vagine even when it’s clear you’re not getting any?

I didnt know any at the time

Nope if you saw what i look like you would die of agony.
Don’t think so I’m literally an inbred 5’4 ugly kike, I barely look human and look like the greedy merchant meme guy without the long hair :feelsping::feelsping:

Mogs me by infinity

Especially with these 3/10 foids that are around our attractiveness level so we think we have a chance.

when a foid is alone with you in a car and says:
-- " I have a boyfriend teehee" :foidSoy:
what she's really saying is that she sees you as the Chad :chad: she will cuck her boyfriend :soy: with.

She was just waiting for you to make the move.

ANY form of POSITIVE interaction with females at all makes us feel like fucking kings
Blackpill truth: Even the most hateful incel would want to start a family if a foid treats him with basic respect

Blackpill truth: Even the most hateful incel would want to start a family if a foid treats him with basic respect
Uh not really a blackpill lol, obviously most want to be in loving relationships with foids, its just retard false flaggers saying that we just want to rape women