Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel for programmerscels: IT companies in china hiring whores to every programmer

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★

Lifefuel for chinese programmercels

Oh look, it's Ada Wong. Damn, Leon getting cucked lol.

Fuck this would cure most of us that suffer from depression

The inevitable Chinese takeover suddenly isn't looking so bad.

Theyre probably wont fuck them tho

nice, I would accidentaly rub against her tities

They would get fired if they even touched her fingers

tbh this would be nice

this dynamic is like stacy asking you nicely to do her homework, except her homework is the company's bottom line

kind of nice how asian countries just go totally direct sometimes, in this case they go direct on the facts that a) programming is a solitary joyless job with no real opportunities for socializing or finding a mate, usually a dead end for lonely men b) female presence and appearance of desire is enough to instinctively increase a man's productivity and enhance his mood, even if chances of copulation are zero

let's be real, 99% of their time there is spent sitting on some chairs and looking at their phones, not rubbing some incel code monkey's shoulders.

foids dont care about non chads, they just do it for muh attention

simple

I would legit work 14 Hours a day if I got a foid supporting me at work

Who cares. Not like those nerds get to fuck them. At the end girls still go home to Chang with a phat pay check they made at the expense of the nerds

There'd be a dozen around chad.

A whore behind me won't help me

Chinese are so blackpilled it's beautiful. They know what make men operate they want to keep their society functioning.

JFL at this cope.

If they aren’t fucking, keep on trucking

This would be pure torture for me. Imagine seeing some blonde stacies being fake nice to me while i working torturing my sexually starved body. Knowing that they would never date, fuck, or give me a chance while they gossip to each other about chads and shit.

Sums up this bullshit nicely. Barely touching him, eyes glazed over to the side, completely disinterested.

This would be pure torture for me. Imagine seeing some blonde stacies being fake nice to me while i working torturing my sexually starved body. Knowing that they would never date, fuck, or give me a chance while they gossip to each other about chads and shit.
This, and that foid probably makes as much money as the programmer while she didn't have to do shit to get there and won't do anything except cheering on someone that actually works. If they would actually give them massages or do sexual services then it would be nice but as the article says it's just chatting and fake praise.

"'I bet that these girls would work better than the guys in this company, and without needing any cheerleading stuff for that. This is ridiculous,' a female user said." quote from the article JFL as if some foid can actually code.

Last edited:
stacies being fake nice to me
This tbhtbh. It's always better rudeness and "eeeeewww"-looks than fake kindness like "Oooh, look at me I am treating this ugly animal like he is a human being LOL, i'm so kind and unbiased".

Edited: And think about foids. They don't like it. If you want to do this work - do it properly. If you don't - GTFO, stop torturing yourself and others!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: