Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For people who complain that the education system

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I'm not saying the educational system can't be better, but of course the educational system is not going to cater to every single kid and their interests. There has to be a general method of teaching students. You can't pander to the kids who have ADHD or other problems. I don't even think there would be enough resources for that even if we tried. They kind of have to fall in line.

You're right but kind of missing the point. If the education system can't accommodate the many different kinds of kids then it shouldn't. IMO the point of public education should be the bare fundamentals like reading, writing, arithmetic. After that it should be to determine the right path for each student, then other institutions can take over.

For example many incels spend their later school years being tormented to the point that they struggle with academics. They would be much better off forgoing high school altogether, and finding an apprenticeship or attending a school with like-minded kids, where they can focus on learning.

The way I would do it is to keep elementary school as giving a general education, then middle school to junior year high would be a career exploration phase, then based on that students would either go to pre-uni, trade school, apprenticeship or straight into the workforce. I believe this is more or less the system in many European countries like France and Germany, and it seems to work really well.

I'm not saying the educational system can't be better, but of course the educational system is not going to cater to every single kid and their interests. There has to be a general method of teaching students. You can't pander to the kids who have ADHD or other problems. I don't even think there would be enough resources for that even if we tried. They kind of have to fall in line.
You're right but kind of missing the point. If the education system can't accommodate the many different kinds of kids then it shouldn't. IMO the point of public education should be the bare fundamentals like reading, writing, arithmetic. After that it should be to determine the right path for each student, then other institutions can take over.

For example many incels spend their later school years being tormented to the point that they struggle with academics. They would be much better off forgoing high school altogether, and finding an apprenticeship or attending a school with like-minded kids, where they can focus on learning.

The way I would do it is to keep elementary school as giving a general education, then middle school to junior year high would be a career exploration phase, then based on that students would either go to pre-uni, trade school, apprenticeship or straight into the workforce. I believe this is more or less the system in many European countries like France and Germany, and it seems to work really well.

View: https://youtu.be/OUkeXs2cSJI

We should abolish the education system

Other animals don't learn. It's humans that do and yet still shit and fuck and die