Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For oneitiscels

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
Your oneitis is currently having her guts rearranged by 6'6" bodybuilder Chad.

Her mouth and lips which utter such a sweet voice? It has serviced some massive dick.
Her pretty eyes and face with delicate features? They have been nutted on many times.
Her beautiful long hair? It has been yanked and pulled on in rough sex.
Her soft hands? They have given a hand job to Chads.
Her frail body? It has been tied to a bed frame and repeatedly fucked.

You will have NONE of it, all you want is a single touch but you will not even get that. You know all about her personality. What she likes and dislikes. Her quirks, background, and capabilities. Yet Chad used her as a mere cum dumpster, while you mean nothing to her.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
Your oneitis is currently having her guts rearranged by 6'6" bodybuilder Chad.

Her mouth and lips which utter such a sweet voice? It has serviced some massive dick.
Her pretty eyes and face with delicate features? They have been nutted on many times.
Her beautiful long hair? It has been yanked and pulled on in rough sex.
Her soft hands? They have given a hand job to Chads.
Her frail body? It has been tied to a bed frame and repeatedly fucked.

You will have NONE of it, all you want is a single touch but you will not even get that, while Chad used her as a dumpster.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
lifefuel for @Diocel / @dreadtheblackpill

my oneitis is dating a tall normgroid who doesn't even like to fuck her :feelskek:

Oneitis is pathetic

Im glad I don't have a oneitis but reading that still felt like shit :feelsbadman:

absolutely devastating and brootal suifuel . I still have a oneitis of my hs crush altough it ended 3-4 years ago. The reason is because I have not seen or talked to other girls in those years that could make me forget her:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Gonna bookmark this shit

Im glad I don't have a oneitis but reading that still felt like shit :feelsbadman:
absolutely devastating and brootal suifuel . I still have a oneitis of my hs crush altough it ended 3-4 years ago. The reason is because I have not seen or talked to other girls in those years that could make me forget her:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Gonna bookmark this shit

I had the misfortune of meeting a girl who didnt treat me like a complete subhuman and also had an interesting personality that wasnt usual whore behavior. Fell for her within literally a day.

I had the misfortune of meeting a girl who didnt treat me like a complete subhuman and also had an interesting personality that wasnt usual whore behavior. Fell for her within literally a day.
thats the wirst pain one can endure: crushed hopes combined with humiliation

all in exchange for the greatest but very short-lived highs in your life. I wish I would have never met her

all in exchange for the greatest but very short-lived highs in your life. I wish I would have never met her
It is like heroine

It is like heroine
The only good part in my situation is that i dont know if my oneitis has a boyfriend or not.
but i can just imagine seeing a picture of her with another guy and it would absolutely kill me.
maybe if she got with some mid tier normie i would not feel too bad
but if she got chad it would make me feel so subhuman, like i never even have a 1% chance with her.

The only good part in my situation is that i dont know if my oneitis has a boyfriend or not.
but i can just imagine seeing a picture of her with another guy and it would absolutely kill me.
maybe if she got with some mid tier normie i would not feel too bad
but if she got chad it would make me feel so subhuman, like i never even have a 1% chance with her.
in my case she got doubleteamed by the two most intelligent chads and she went to prom with the most intelligent one in our school while I cried myself to sleep and didnt go to prom

I read everything, brutal story

Projecting much eh?

No she ain't, plus i dont like girls/women with long hair.

Thanks for pointing that Out

I had oneitis one time and luckily I was still a teen and in high school. The experience was so bad it rendered me incapable of loving or desiring any foid

This is fucking brutal

also OP you clearly have a cuck fetish. Seek help.

You will have NONE of it, all you want is a single touch but you will not even get that. You know all about her personality. What she likes and dislikes. Her quirks, background, and capabilities. Yet Chad used her as a mere cum dumpster, while you mean nothing to her.

Yes. I've known this for eight years now. I've spent so much time fantasizing about and ruminating over the life of my White "oneitis", Shannon Rose. It's extremely painful. Years ago, we were very similar in that we suffered from similar mental illnesses and had an extremely similar history of childhood trauma.

I've envisioned myself kissing her passionately and staring into her lovely hazel eyes as I deflower her body. The sense of genuine love and "vulnerability" shared between two "fragile beings" is enough to make my body shiver.

In reality, however, my "oneitis" has been praised like a queen by her large circle of orbiting white knights. Thus, I am nothing more than a "miserable beta male" in her eyes. A "pathetic man" who will never experience her love.

This was our last chat:

Screenshot from 2021 09 27 03 02 07

No, I do not worship filth.