Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For niggers, suicide fuel yet again for Slavs

Slavs are based, we have the same govermant that is Ruled by a close cabal of J00s, they are not doing their perverted shit because unlike westran people most slavic people are religious and man are based.

Amongst white people slavic man have the higher testosterone rate.

Slavic w0men like all w0men are evil, and slavic w0men unlike other w0men are extreamly matirialistic and are notorious golddigers, though if you search in smaller cities you may find a unicorn, but those are becoming less with every generation due to the internt.
This

search in smaller cities you may find a unicorn, but those are becoming less with every generation due to the internt.
I visit Russia every year. Smaller cities are infected with whores also, in Russia you see just chads that are with girls, unattractive men are less wanted. Also there aint that many ethnics or niggers who cuck the local men. Not like Poland, men over there get cucked by ethnics or niggers.

I also visit the czech rebublic very often, because I life near their border here in germany, the women over there are the same, you just see girls with chads, unattractive guys are always alone.

Europe is far worse you have ethnics and niggers all over the places here, whole germany is cucked already, the white birthrathes here are very low, while you get more and more Blacks or etlthnics.

Slavs (but not Poland) and Asians are the ones who are lesser cucked than europe or the west. But their women are race traitors, they would rather go for other races than for their own men who is not attractive enough, just like asian noodlewhores. I think its just about time till slavic countrys get cucked completly.

I hate Slavs ( both men and women).

Disgusting nigger lover/race trading slut bag