Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For niggers, suicide fuel yet again for Slavs

JBB in action as usual

prob betabuxxer but still kek

Slavs are notorious for this in the UK.

Hahahaha slavic w0men are cold hearted golddigers, They are only attracted to chad, beside the stupid ones that love rap and believe in BBC theory.

While Ivan(Russian) and Demitry(Ukrainien) fight against each other their w0men whoring themselfs.

This is why I don't want to be a soldier in the 21th century, all soldiers today are glorified mercenries of the j00ish bankers.

Hahahaha slavic w0men are cold hearted golddigers, They are only attracted to chad, beside the stupid ones that love rap and believe in BBC theory.

While Ivan(Russian) and Demitry(Ukrainien) fight against each other their w0men whoring themselfs.

This is why I don't want to be a soldier in the 21th century, all soldiers today are glorified mercenries of the j00ish bankers.
True, Russian and Ukraine women are chad only whores, im a slavcel myself.

He's not winning. He's simping for a landwhale. The rest of his life is gonna be dedicated to keeping her happy, keeping her entertained, and being her emotional tampon. Only in exchange for fat, greasy, smelly fat foid fish hole :mask::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: disgusting.

why do they hate their own? :feelscry:
slavsluts are the noodlewhores of whites, something about them just makes them hate their own men, which is why ukrainians foids are the happiest right now watching their men die while they can ride the international cock carousel

Isn't it that the Trannie from Mr beast?
He is transexual yes, He has become what he made fun of, He has become the joke.

Slavic women will date almost any race before slavic men.

Weren't there official statistics showing that almost all "white" women in relationships with blacks and curries in London were just Slavwhores? I remember something like that being mentioned on this forum once:feelswhere:.

More like JDBS (Just don't be Slav)
nah JDBS (Just Don't Be Slav) they would fuck an abo before they would fuck a slav, over for slavcels
Exactly:fuk::feelscry:.

Slavic women will date almost any race before slavic men.
They will only date their local slavic chads, i live i germany and its the same here. All women get dicked by all races, you see germans with Arabs, syrians etc.

Women in general are race traitors.

Last edited:
Weren't there official statistics showing that almost all "white" women in relationships with blacks and curries in London were just Slavwhores? I remember something like that being mentioned on this forum once:feelswhere:.

Exactly:fuk::feelscry:.
Stay Strong Slavcelbro, I pray to god that he smites those whores first and then noodlewhores after

He's not winning. He's simping for a landwhale. The rest of his life is gonna be dedicated to keeping her happy, keeping her entertained, and being her emotional tampon. Only in exchange for fat, greasy, smelly fat foid fish hole :mask::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: disgusting.
Exactly he moggs the shit out of her. Plud she's a landwhale. These fags think any white girl is immediately Stacy.

This.

slavic foids will fuck anything but slavs

Can't blame them tbh. They want real men. If I was a Slavevic toilet I'd burn coal too.

Can't blame them tbh. They want real men. If I was a Slavevic toilet I'd burn coal too.
Slavs especially Russians are a warrior Nation no real men? Its the women who are race traitor whores. Europe is far worse so slavs are less cucked.

And yes, being exotic is legit in Slavland. They are more sexually appealing than us because they are "unique", different and foids can't let the chance of having a sex with ethnics go away. They think: "Oh, let's try something new, I'm not sure if I'll ever have a similar chance again". When you add in how liberal women are nowadays... Most BBCs I have seen out in the clubs (I clubmaxxed years ago :chad:) were accompanied by two or three women non-stop.

Blacks just can't be incel. Wherever they go, some low-shelf beckies with no fathers will follow them. The future is South Africa.

Slavs especially Russians are a warrior Nation no real men? Its the women who are race traitor whores. Europe is far worse so slavs are less cucked.

Slavs are based, we have the same govermant that is Ruled by a close cabal of J00s, they are not doing their perverted shit because unlike westran people most slavic people are religious and man are based.

Amongst white people slavic man have the higher testosterone rate.

Slavic w0men like all w0men are evil, and slavic w0men unlike other w0men are extreamly matirialistic and are notorious golddigers, though if you search in smaller cities you may find a unicorn, but those are becoming less with every generation due to the internt.