Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel For my brothers who need a quick blackpill

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★
Take a mirror and put it against the end of your bed vertically, then to lie on the bed looking "down"/ at your feet, and see the reflection. THIS...thing, is what any hypothetical woman would see if she were to have sex with you.

Me having sex with someone would just be cruel. I'm so fucking disgusting, it goes beyond just my face.

Anywho, I know most of my brethren here are too depressed to even bother with doing this, and I can't let you go without some suicidefuel, so here you are. :blackpill:

Ezgif 2 43d27321c0

Last edited:
A quick drink of water

I don't like looking at my reflection, everytime I see it it gets more disfigured and disgusting.

Take a mirror and put it against the end of your bed vertically, then to lie on the bed looking "down"/ at your feet, and see the reflection. THIS...thing, is what any hypothetical woman would see if she were to have sex with you.

Me having sex with someone would just be cruel. I'm so fucking disgusting, it goes beyond just my face.

Anywho, I know most of my brethren here are too depressed to even bother with doing this, and I can't let you go without some suicidefuel, so here you are. :blackpill:

View attachment 1047667
View attachment chad can be a rapist and they don't care.webp
More brutal blackpills

I just did the same thing, and realized that I have a small disgusting unibrow. On top of that my jawline looks even worse with a mirror pressed against my head, my forhead looks huge, my eyes look too far apart, fuck.

I stopped reading after a while, it's too fucking brutal :feelsrope:
There's a whole fucking website dedicated to this shit. Same results over and over again. When I did a Tyrone fishing experiences, every single woman said yes to hooking up. One said no, then 5 hours later texted saying she needed bbc. I. Hate. Women.

I just did the same thing, and realized that I have a small disgusting unibrow. On top of that my jawline looks even worse with a mirror pressed against my head, my forhead looks huge, my eyes look too far apart, fuck.
This shit is what I'm talking about, everyone should do this. Looking at a mirror on the wall is already brutal but this will truly show you how subhuman you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back